~Flung~

I flung my iPhone out of my pocket and straightened my posture along the couch.
Why was Colby not home yet?
I mean , I LOVE the silence but my kids are gone, Uncle Elton has disappeared and even my lovely husband.
The silence was dreadful, chick flick movie marathons with Kat and Devon were becoming more and more draining by the minute. All I wanted to do was watch Marvel movies on repeat with Colby, Reece, Jacko, Sam and Bella but no they all had to disappear on me.
My trembling fingers slowly scrolled through my thousands of contacts because of Colby's and my jobs revolving around people.
"Siri, call my husband." I whispered.
"What one?" Siri snarled.
"What the fuck do you mean, what one?" I screeched.
"Watch your  profanity ." Siri giggled.
"No, call him please."  I smiled.
"Calling 'my husband'."

"Hello." Colby whispered.
"Hello." I snared.
"Ohh hey baby." Colby giggled.
"No." I sassed.
"What?" Colby shrugged.
"Where are you?" I questioned.
"At Disneyland. Why?" He whispered.
"With the kids." I muttered.
"Yes, of course baby." He whispered.
"Okay then babe." I whispered.
"I miss you." Colby sighed.
"You've been gone five hours babe, but I miss you too." I giggled.
"Why did you call?" Colby whispered again.
"Well I didn't know where you were for starters and I wanted to cuddle and watch movies." I giggled.
"Aww I'm sorry babe." Colby sighed.
"Oh well maybe when you come home." I smiled.
"Yeah, we'll have to leave soon anyways."Colby whispered.
"Okay then."  I sighed.
"I love you." He whispered.
"I love you more." I smiled whilst hanging up the phone.

I ran upstairs and quickly Bluetoothed my phone to the speaker system, Colby and I had installed. My finger scrolled through my phone until I reach my metal playlist. I slammed my eyes shut and scrolled until my head told me to stop. My eyes flickered rapidly as I gained consciousness on my phone.

"Yess, Black Veil Brides." I giggled.
"Wrenched and Devine, is legit my favourite." I smiled quietly.
"Mine too babe." A slight voice chuckled.
"What?" I yelled spinning uncontrollably.
"Here." He giggled again as a body rose from under my bed.
"Oh heyyy." I smiled as I continued singing.
"Andy huh." Colby giggled.
"Yeah he's definitely my second choice." I giggled.
"Wasn't that Grayson Dolan." Colby smiled.
"What how do you know." I smiled.
"There's three things everyone knows about you babe, you love Black Veil Brides, The Dolan Twins and other punk-rock bands."

__________________________________________________________________________________
I'm back and uploading for this week yayyy ahaha. But I'm coming and going still due to my assessments but they are super easy.
Thank you guys for continuing to read and vote but please check out my Sam Fan Fiction that I will also be updating by Saturday at the latest.
I love writing this story but if you'd like to see different parts or sections show in chapters please either private message me or comment below and if you ever need to talk I'm here.
Also comment your favourite music artist and I'll check them out x
Please make sure you
~vote
~share
~comment
Peace xx