Fallen

Hi guys! Sorry this isn't a new chapter. I promise i promise I'll have another one up in a day or two. I already have it halfway finished. I just wanted to tell y'all (yes i say y'all I'm from the south I'm sorry lol) about a new story i just published. It's different from my normal type but i got the inspo this morning and now i have a new story. The introduction and the first chapter is up and I'd love it if you guys would go check it out while you're waiting for the next chapter for this one.

Here's the description:

In a world where lust and all things like it are forbidden, one angel is wrongly accused of it. She is a victim of a rebellious angel, one who went against all they were told. One dark night as she is heading home, she is ambushed and attacked by an angel that has the vilest intentions in mind. When discovered in the act, the male plays it off as if it was the girl who attacked him. And as a male angel, the superior gender, of course, he is believed over her. The girl is condemned, thrown down to earth, and then stripped of her wings.
.
.
She has no will to live. She lays there, her wings that were so brutally torn from her back accompanying her. She has no care. Doesn't bother to get up and leave the scene. Instead, she lays there, immovable. Broken, bleeding, and undone.
.
.
He found her. She was lying in a pool of her own blood, her dress torn. Two twin bleeding wounds on her back. Curled up on her side, as if waiting for death. Her dark hair concealing her face from view. But something him couldn't leave her there. Something in him died at the thought of her dying. And so he determines to save her.

Please go check it out!

I love you guys!

Alayna💗