CHAPTER EIGHT- MONIQUES STORY

Me and Monique have always had our disagreements but at the end of the day there was nothing I could do to her that she hasn't been able to forgive. Monique has a blunt and honest personality which causes her to look at the world in a negative way but that doesn't stop her from being a polite and caring friend and daughter when she's needed. The thing I love most about Monique is her resiliation and determination when It comes to being a good friend, whenever I needed her she's always been there and whatever I've wanted she's been there to provide. Moniques parents have always sheltered her and that has caused Monique to become independent as she has had to discover the world on her own very late in life which has caused her to make mistakes which me and Jade have have accepted and helped her to evolve and discover more about herself.

When Monique and I first became friends she came over and told me everything about herself and the funny thing was that there wasn't much she had seen or done so I made it my responsibility to show everything the world had to offer and to help her discover the world in her own way. When Jade came into the picture she acted like the mother figure in our lives, something I was very grateful for but Monique wanted freedom and because of that she nearly lost Jade, me and herself. We pulled her back and she realised that even though she was sheltered she wasn't alone, we were there to help and guide her through life.

Monique grew up with two parents, no siblings, an only child, a beautiful home, neighbourhood, friends and family. She was a shy little girl when I met her, well compared to my outgoing, dramatic personality she was shy so it wasn't a surprise that when I took her under my wing she started becoming independent, strong hearted and opinionated, she discovered herself and she wanted to experience everything, since she was held back by her parents she didn't know anything about how society worked, she had no social skills or any knowledge about anything relating to the world. After a while and some experiences Monique started building up confidence within herself. Monique, Jade and I have been through alot together over the years and that all started with Monique, she was the one to bring us closer and with her we built the foundation of our friendship.

Monique's had it easier than me and Jade and that's good because I wouldn't wish our pain on anyone else. She's had a good life so far and I hope my influence doesn't cause her to go down the wrong path. In my opinion I believe Monique is very easily influenced and therefore may follow down the path in which me and Jade have formed but I don't want her to, the only thing she will have if she walks down that path is loneliness and despair.

Monique has beautiful blond, almost yellow hair as well as piercing blue eyes and tan skin. She's a very attractive young adult to go along with her gracious personality. She is medium height which compliments her figure very well. Her young beautiful physique just adds to the list of things in which makes her life that much easier, I've always been envious of Monique's physical features as she has always shown no interest in the way she looks or her style, it all comes naturally to her. I love everything about Monique but she doesn't seem to notice anything