Funtime Freddy x Reader

A/N: So, I cant wait to write this! And ps: BonBon isn't gonna be on FT Freddys hand coz that would just make things, extremely awkward.....                                          ANYWAYS! Lets get on with this oneshot! I'm not sure how long its gonna be exactly tho soooooo yea.

*thinks about whos pov to do first....bonbon? yea*

~BonBons pov~ (I bet u weren't expecting that hehe)

Ok so lately, this new guard has been working here and she is LITTERALLY ALL Freddy fucking talks about! And BECAUSE  I'm attached to him during the day in animatronic form, while we are having our beak with Foxy, Lolbit,those two kinda have a thing for each other and its like, OTP! Enndard, Baby and her Bidybabs, Callum, although Freddy calls him calcium, I don't know why, Ballora and sometimes her Minireenas, Pearl, Charlotte, Lola and Abigail,  he annoys the shit outta us. Anyways, it was about 5 minutes from the resteraunt closing, for the night, and (Y/N) had to come here, that is who he constantly talks about. I mean I have nothing against her! She is amazing and wonderful at her job and everything and is that kind of person who can become your friend in a instant, she's kind, caring ya know, all those kind of things, Like, we all love 'n' everything, but its just when Freddy is telling s about her things we akreader know!

"I think I'm I love~" Freddy said.

"I'm, not surprised." Baby answered.

"You keep telling yourself that." I said.

"Tell us something we don't already know!" Foxy started. "Like, I get why you like her b-"

"But there is absolutely no need to go on about her LITERALLY 24/7!" Lolbit cut in. Ballora just stood there and waited for everyone to pipe down so she could say her point.

"Like, we all get that you like her but come on, like what Lolbit said, there is no need to go on about her all the time." she said calmly. I looked everyone, took Bonbon off of my hand then turned into my human form. I walked off then bumped into Ennard.

A/N: I'm evil, MWUHAHAHA! anyways, ill update in a bit, I'm getting kinda lazy but I WILL update. I will force myself too!