Funtime Foxy

Alright, so here's the deal. In my last chapter, I believe it was 'Aight' i mentioned - i think i did anyway- that i was going to be re-doing my previous chapters. I accidentally deleted both of my ft foxy chapters, i was originally going to delete one then re-do all the text to be better, but that plan went out of the window. So i have decided to just remake all the previous chapters and do them in my new style of writing. (which is better than before trust me).

So without further o'due(?) i guess here's the story~

Finished:  2020

Pronouns:gender neutral

As the elevator came to a stop at the underground facility and its doors opened, you were met with the voice of Handunit telling you to crawl through the vents to Control Module. You sighed and pushed aside a few stray hairs from your forehead, contemplating on just turning back, considering you didn't feel like getting on your hands and knees, and proceeding to get dirty. You then remembered the voice of your mother telling you to 'please, start looking for a job soon.' , and seeing the stress within her features as she tried to look after your siblings day and night, and handle a full time job on her own while your father did nothing sit around all day and watch tv, making her obey his every beck and call upset you.

She originally told you to get a job when you first turned 16, and you had had no such look for two years, being the oldest of your siblings, you had to help your mother by watching them. Your mother was a very hard working woman, but she was the only one bringing in money for the family, so she was gone before anyone was awake and back after everyone was mostly asleep. You had wake your brothers and sisters up, make sure they were clean, dressed and fed before going to school with their lunches in hand that you had made the night before. Only then could you do the same process for yourself and rush off to school yourself. You would have to pick the younger ones up while the older ones made their own way home, and once you were all there, you would start making dinner for your family. You would make sure that if they were dirty that they would clean again and then you would all put on your pyjamas and do any homework in the living room with cartoons on in the background. You would then start the process of putting everybody to bed, starting with your 3 year old brother, then your 5 year old sister, then the twins, who were 7, one boy, one girl, then you and your 13 year old brother would help your father upstairs and into bed, then head back downstairs to make all their lunches for the next day while swaying slowly from side to side while listening to the gentle hum of music. Then you would head to the sofa and wait for your mother to return, talking quietly and usually watching either Adventure Time of The amazing world of Gumball. You mother would return at around 11pm, usually with a few bags of food in her hands. You would help her put it in its respective places, and would accompany her in the dining room while she ate her warmed up food. The three of you would talk for half an hour before you all decided to go to bed. Only then, would your day be over.

When you told her that you had gotten this job she was absolutely overjoyed with happiness. She was so proud that her baby was getting their first job to help support their family. Their father never commented on the fact, merely grunting in acknowledgment.

Upon entering the Primary Control Module vent entry, you started to feel slightly uneasy. You looked around, getting the feeling that you were being watched. Brushing it off, you got up to your feet, watching for Handunit to speak up, and jumping slightly when it did so.

He told you the basics on what to do, then told you to look to the large, dirty window on your left. You glanced up at the freaky looking clown mask, being slightly freaked out, then turned your head to said window. You tapped the button with a light bulb on it, the stage area lit up, but nothing was there. Handunit told you to press the zap button, and you, not expecting what happened next. Within the corner of your eye, you saw a large, white and purple animatronic spazz in its place. You waited for a minute or two before tappin the light button again. Once more, the stage lit up, however this time, the animatronic was slowly spinning on one foot, with as  much grace as an actual ballerina. Down by her feet were four other little dancers, which looked like creepy little manikins.

Handunit praises you for your good work, and told you to do the process again. You were told to do the process again, only this time you had to zap it twice. Once the light flickered on for the third time, you stood in awe at the pink and white robot fox that stood center stage. Handunit started speaking again, however you paid no attention to it. You kept the light on in Funtime Auditorium, staring at the fox, wondering why such a beautiful looking robot was so far down underground. As the voice system finished speaking, you could have sworn that Foxy had made eye contact with you.

Brushing off your slight paranoia, you went ahead and climbed through the dusty vent leading to the Circus Control. You checked on Circus Baby, a few times before Handunit told you that she was fine, and that you could leave. A slight look of panic quickly etched itself onto your face, after listening to what the overhead voice said, you were enclined to believe that you were fine, however, with not seeing Baby on her stage, you backed up to the wall slowly, crouching down to find the air vent, and shimmied your way back to the Primary Control Module.

Getting off of your knees, you were once again met with the voice of Handunit telling you that your shift was over. You went over to Funtime Auditorium, going to flick off the light, when you saw a man there. He was pale, with white hair and pointed ears atop his head. His outfit consisted of a dress shirt, pants and dress shoes, all white and pink. And to make things ever weirder, he had a prodominatley white tail with a splash of pink at the end.

As he looked you in the eyes, he smirked, looked you up and down, licked his lips and saluted you.

Your eyes widened and your eyebrows furrowed. Your cheeks also burned up slightly, and you felt light headed.

What the fuck?

You quickly blamed it on the lack of sleep you got before your shift, and rounded to the vent, quickly ducking and starting your way to the elevator. You hopped in, pressing the button, and ascended upwards.

Once you got home, you quickly headed to the kitchen, grabbing a peach, and went up to your bedroom, stripping yourself of your clothes, pulled on a baggy T-shirt and hopped into bed, quickly falling asleep.

Okay so, here it is! New chapter, new style of writing! Whoop whoop!!! Sorry about the wait from my last actual chapter- oops— but uh, here's Foxy!

-Cherri~