Helpy x Child! Reader

(Art by PoleBear btw, not mine) (Helpy is 10 in this btw. ur 9 nearly 10)(they r all humans)

Helpy's pov

Lefty and the squad were all on the stage. (the Rockstars, ya no Fred Bon Chica and Foxy) We were waiting for Brain (thats gonna be the name of the manager) to open the pizzeria. I was stood by the games section. This was the usual routine. Get up, get ready, get into places, doors open, entertain, doors close, the scraps and Lefty get the night guard, sleep, repeat. Every day is always the same!

"Alright you guys, I don't know what you keep doing to the night guards but I'm not going to dance around on that. I'm opening the doors now." Brian said. We all nodded, when I caught a glimpse of a girl around my age. Then, with a blink of an eye, the doors were open and people of all ages rushed in.

Y/N's pov

"Mommy! Daddy! C'mon! Can we go yet? I wanna go now!" nine year old me pestered my parents.

"One second y/n! Let mommy and daddy get our shoes on. Hey, why don't you go and wait in the car? We'll only be a minute." my mom tickled my stomach and I laughed and rushed to the car. Today was my friend f/n's birthday. She had decided to have it at Lefty's Pizzeria. She had invited a ton of friends, me being one of them. I had never gone to Leftys before. Eventually, I saw my parents come out the house and lock the door. They got in the car and finally, we were off.

~timeskip to leftys pizza place~

My mom opened my car door because, you know, child locks, and i rushed out, grabbing my jacket in the process. My mom shut the door and i slipped my hand into hers, and her other into dads hand. I dragged my mom and dad with me to the entrance, we were the first ones from the party to get there. I couldn't wait. I waited outside the double glass doors. Soon we were aloud to go inside. I rushed in leaving my parents behind. Through the enjoyment I was havening I bumped into someone. I groaned and rubbed my head.

"I am so sorry!" I exclaimed, and looked up. I took in all his features. He had pale skin, with purple blush and bright blue eyes. He wore a white shirt that had a purple oval with two black buttons on it, and a black waist coat above. Some black shorts with white and purple sneakers. His hair was white with purple tips, and strangely some white bear ears on top of his head, on the outside of a small black top hat, the matching black bowtie on his chest. On his hands he wore some fingerless purple gloves. Welp, he likes black, purple and white a lot. Damn, he's kinda hot...NO Y/N!! Don't think like that, you don't even know him, and you are 9 years old! God, Wattpad and DiviantArt have definitely ruined me and my mind.

"Its ok! Hi, I'm Helpy!" he said.

"H-hi, I'm y/n" I said shyly.

"Would you like to pla-" he got cut off by my friend shouting my name.

"Y/N!" she shouted. I apologised to Helpy and said hi to her and she left.

"Thats okay! I was going to say do you wanna play a game?" He asked me. I nodded furiously. I spent all day with him, my friends would often come up to me and ask me to play but i would just shrug it off and say i was busy.

It soon came time for me to leave, and i sadly had to part ways with him. So i asked my parents if we could go back the next day and we did! I met up with him again and if my parents wouldn't allow me to go, i would just sneak out.

This continued for a couple years before my parents died and i went to live at the Pizzeria. Baby (scrap) told me that they were part animatronics and i was totally cool with that. Helpy confessed and we lived there.

I soon started scaring the living daylights out of the security guards, i had taught the scraps that its bad to kill.

"y/n, there you are!" Helpy said.

"Why yes i am!" I replied. He brought me in for a kiss and we just relaxed for the rest of the night.

An: this took a lot of motivation that i didnt have to do, but its here, its done, all for u guys! Now, i cant wait to write the next chapter tho, bc its a lemon. Its also my first oneshot that's character x character. I have a book that i havent done much on thats character x character. Just so u no, u dont have to read the next chapter if u dont want to.

~Marionette352