Ennard x reader

An: i just wanted to say that i dont need to put 'Human!' At the begging of da title coz its 'Human! FNAF x reader oneshots' idiot author-chan. (Isnt Ennard so adorable?!) Also, I was asked to do this ages ago and I was like better do this or imma have a sad reader-chan! Also, just fyi, the comp closes in 5 days, if no one enters, 1. We gonna have a sad/annoyed author chan, and 2. Author chan will sit in the corner of the sofa while listening to fnaf on full blast, and making my own cover... ON WIV DA STORY! Ive wasted enough of ur time (haha bitches) and ur probs like 'Mari, can u actually get to the fucking story now?' Yes. Yes i will my little reader chan.

Ennards pov~

So, there's this new security guard who's working here, female, so I know not to kill her for starters, I really like her! She's really nice!

"YO! ENNARD!" Foxy yelled. God, she has a loud gob.  

"WTF DUDE!" i yelled back. "What do you want?"  i asked her. (ok so u may be like 'Mari, u made FT Foxy a boy in the first oneshot!' now. Ah no. Ah no ah deed. BUT! Am still confuzzled on wether ft foxy is a girl or boy so ya no, goin gender nuteral here XD)

"(Y/N)'s here (Y/N)'s here!" she sang. My face brightened up when she said (Y/N)'s name.
"R-really?! You're not playing around with me are you?" I was always skeptical around Foxy. She was always mischievous, and loved to play pranks on us all.
"DONT  KNOW IF ANYONE IS IN BUT AMMA SHOUT IN HERE ANYWAYS COZ IT FEELS GOOD!  (ya lil nasty -.- ik wat u r thinking. If not then, im sorry, forgive me) (ur full name, like 1st 2nd & 3rd) IS HERE I REPEAT (Y/N) IS HERE!!" Ballora screamed. She saw me and Foxy just looking at with a 'what the fuck was that for?' Expression. (0-0)
"Dude.." i said
"And everyone says i have a loud mouth..." i looked at Foxy.
"Really. That. Now?" I questioned. She simply nodded.

Ballora's pov~ (im writing most on my phone which wont let me use italics. Just imagine that they r there)
I was dancing around.
(Cue this here, play the song)

"Da da da da daaa, da da da da daaa da da da da da daaa da da da da daaa, daaaa da da da daaa, daaa, daaa da da da-"
"All i do is dance alone, but now i hear your flesh and bones." I turned round from my once dancing position, and turn to face (y/n).
Hi (y/n)! I didn't know you were here."
"Yeah, i just got here." She replied. Then Foxy came running into my gallery and tackled (y/n) into a hug.
"Geez Foxy, im happy to see you too, but its only been like,18 hours since i left yesterday!" (y/n) exclaimed.
"Yeeeeaah, your right. Im gonna go tell Ennard!" Foxy exclaimed. Then, like nothing, she ran out of my gallery and god knows where.

~time skip brought to you by author chans massive ass writers block...am runnin out of ideas...)

(y/n)'s pov~
Me, Ennard, Baby, BonBon and Ballora were hanging out in Ballora gallery. We decided to hang out there because, lets just say, there were noises that no one wants to hear coming from Funtime Auditorium, and we wanted to get as far away as possible. Oh poor Lolbit. Poor Bonnet. Poor Yenndo. Poor Minireenas. Poor Bidybabs and ElectroBabs. They are all in the private room which is off the side to Funtime Auditorium... poor them.  Eventually it was 6am and i had to go. Baby went back to Circus Gallery. Poor BonBon, he had to go back to Funtime Auditorium. Luckily the sounds had stopped.
"At a guess, that was Foxy and Freddy smashing eachother. Thats probably why they were moaning like crazy." Ennard said. I just giggled. BonBon burst out laughing and went back to the Auditorium.
"See ya guys!" He yelled as he passed through the door frame.
"Bye!" Me and Ennard both chimed together. The door closed and as i was about to bid my goodbye to Ennard and go to the elevator, when he stopped me.
"(y/n), i want to tell you something." I looked at him and nodded.
"Go ahead"
"Ireallyreallylikeyouandwanttobewithyouandihaveputitoffforsolongbecauseinewyouwouldprobablyrejectmebutnowihavethecouragetodoitsowillyougooutwithme?!"
(Translation: i really really like you and want to be with you and i have put it off for so long because i new you would probably reject me but now i have the courage to do it so will you go out with me?!) (aww isnt Ennard such a cutie?) I looked at him, trying to register what he said and he looked at me with a cute little face, with a blush spread across it.
"Of course i will silly!" I said.
"Really?!" He yelled happily.
"Of course i mean it! Ya goof ball!" I said and flucked his fore head. His face was the happiest i have EVER seen it, and he hugged me. I hugged back then he released me, remembering i need to go. I pecked his cheek and said goodbye and we parted ways. I went home and slept then went back the next night and me and Ennard hung out all night and it was like that for a long time.

An: like i said earlier, i wrote most of this on my phone so i cant do italics or bold. Reason being, my laptop decided it was gonna be a little fuck and stop typing. Completely stop. Basically my laptop can take the keyboard off and it becomes a tablet. Completely stopped typing. SO! Its in repair.. fucking HELL!! UGH Y U STUPID LITTLE FUCK?! Anyways, this chapter is finally finished and i will try to update on my other stories but rn i have writers block and am way to addicted to this app called Sandbox. Im addicted to it lol XD anyways.

~Marionette352~

(I was so determined to make this 100 words over XD)