Foxy x Bonnie

"Lad, what the FUCK are ye doing?" Foxy asked to Golden Freddy.
GF was currently sat on one of the lunch tables that housed everything for the following day, twitching uncontrollably. Freddy was trying to talk Mike out into coming and helping but alas to no avail. Chica was trying to stop Goldie's spazzing and the Pirate Fox wasn't making the situation any better. Bonnie however was trying to come up with a plan to help his friend. In the end he just settleled for smacking Goldie around the head with is bass.
"Bonnie you cant just go around hitting people in the head with your bass! That's not nice and it's just wrong unless it's that purple dude. Otherwise, NO!" Chica yelled at him as he ascended said bass above his head. Freddy had had enough of the squabbling between the two and decided he should sort the matter with his out hands.
"Will you guys knock it off?! I'm trying to get Mike out so I can get him to help Goldie but you three being the way you are is just scaring him!" Bonnie, Foxy and Chica looked at the floor in sudden shame with Goldie still twitching behind said three.
"Chica go get your dammed pizza-" before Freddy had the chance to finish his demand the girl had already squealed and ran off the the kitchen. The bear looked dumbfounded for a second before he pulled himself out of his confused daze. Foxy had got agitated. He took the scarlet guitar from the bunnies hand and slammed it down onto the the golden bear's head. Goldie instantly stopped twitching and held his now throbbing head. His eyes wandered the room until they landed on Foxy's face, trailing down until they landed on (HIS DICK) Bonnies guitar. Freddy then smacked Foxy around the back of his head with his microphone.
"I TOLD YOU NO!" Freddy screamed.
"No you didn't-" Foxy started.
"WHATEVER YOU KNEW NOT TO!"
Bonnie started speaking next, "Fred, if I recall you only told me and Chica to stop bickering." If looks could kill, Bonnie and Foxy would both be disitagrated to ash right now. Metaphoric holes were burned into the boy's skulls and Freddy stomped away to the kitchen, mumbling about how no one ever listened to him. Foxy turned to his adorable bunny boyfriend and kissed him on the forehead. Bonnie smiled and hugged Foxy. Foxy, being the perv he is decided he would carry this on. Sexual tension aired around the two. Foxy took ahold oh Bonnies hand and led him to Pirates Cove where they initiated in the unseakable.

An: okay that's all I could come up with rn dont patronize me. We are having a heatwave currently in the uk and it's too hot to function properly. I did my best. Don't @ me. But I hope you like this mess of a chapter. I know it's been a long time and I'm sorry.
Mari~