Feelings

(Matt's POV)

"Matt can you help me?" My mom came in and slammed the door and set some groceries on the counter. I went to unload them. "Thanks sweetie. I ran into your friend as I came in."

"Hannah?"

"Yeah. She was really, really nice."

"Glad you like her." She left to go get more groceries from the car.

Hannah WAS nice. Really really nice. And she likes Taylor. I don't know why I thought telling her that story would change her mind... But I kinda hoped it would to be honest. I want the best for her so if she likes him, good for her. I don't care...

'But you do.' The little voice in my head said.

No I don't stop putting words in my head!

'Yes. You do. And you know you do. Stop denying it.'

Okay maybe I do. But only a little.... Besides, I just met her. I guess I just don't want her to get hurt, but that story was 100% true. I didn't make any of it up.

My mom came back in with the rest of the groceries. After putting away the apples, I ran back up to my room. I looked around for a while, spotted my penny board, and went back downstairs.

"Mom I'm going penny boarding."

"How long?"

"A couple of hours I guess. I'll text you!"

"Okay!"

I walked down my front steps and started to penny board with my tie dye one. I have four penny boards... When you do it everyday you don't just have one. I have my light blue, tie die, green, and striped black and white one.

I penny boarded down to the boardwalk at the beach... And yes. There is a boardwalk near a lake. Weird, I know.

I grabbed a bite to eat at the Burger Shack. I had a burger, fries, and a coke. It was delicious. Made my day a little better.