Boys Boys Boys

(Hannah's POV)

Okay. Sam is really, really cute. I know I'm supposed to like Taylor or whatever but he isn't treating me right. I need a break from guys because I'm probably going to explode if I don't.

I finished eating my ice cream and got up to throw it away.

As i was about to leave the shop, I heard someone say, "have a great day, text me, if you'd like."

I turned around and saw that it was Sam.

"Thanks, I will." I said and smiled.

It's good to know that some guys are actually nice and caring these days.

I walked out of the ice cream place and decided to take a walk to my favorite café. I sat down and ordered a blt.

Thoughts flooded my mind from the events that happened today. I hung out with Matt and he told me everything, it felt like Taylor broke up with me even though we weren't dating, and Sam... Oh Sam. I don't even know who to like though. Well let's see. With me being myself, I'm going to make a pros and cons list of all three guys.

Okay umm Taylor. Pros; he's my neighbor, I've known him the longest, his family loves me, and he's the best I've ever known I guy...abs.

Cons; Tay has a very bad attitude, he scares me when he's mad, 'stole' Matt's girlfriend, his Grandpa killed my cat.

Okay now Matthew. Pros; He's not afraid to tell me the truth, his mother loves me, he's so sweet and adorable.

Cons; Him and Taylor don't like eachother...

Okay now Sammy. Pros; I can go to visit his ice cream shop whenever I want, he's attractive, tall, and he's amazingly sweet.

Cons; Just met him.

Who to choose...