3

"KOOKIE WAKE UP!!" yells taehyung from the kitchen.

"f-fine" groans jungkook. and as soon as he wakes up, he smells a sweet aroma of breakfast or food being prepared.

"taehyung-ah what are you cooking today" he asks as he is sitting on bed preparing for standing up ( which takes lots of time).

"PANCAKES!" replies tae in a cute voice jungkook couldn't help but squeal internally at how cute his boyfriend is and how lucky he is to deserve such an innocent fluff ball ( #blessed )

he stands up and heads to the kitchen like a sneaky cute bunny ninja,he slowly walks behind taehyung to find him cooking some food.

he attacks tae slowly hugging taehyung's waist and resting his chin at his shoulders and breathing right there.

"i love you tae"
says jungkook

"i love you too baby"
says tae back kissing him in the forehead

"you don't know how lucky i am to have you" he says as his face becomes the queen of tomatoes. he blocks what jungkook wanted to say by a deep kiss on the lips.

jungkook takes his hand and drags 'down there'
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but he grabs his wrist and smirks then says,

"after breakfast you'll have a taste of that;)"

—————

votes and comment guys + should i make this smut?