10- the end

taehyung crept slowly into the house,  he held the velvety box on his hands covering it behind his back. his footsteps barely audible as he slipped off his shoes one by one next to the door.

he took slow steps only to find jungkook asleep on the couch. he decided to study jungkook's features coz why not? as the soft sunlight fell on his soft and delicate features, his cute cheeks dusted with a hint of pink, and his eyelashes long and black.so taehyung couldn't help but grin. he was coiled up like a lizard and his rosy lips were parted emitting cute snores that followed.

he slouched on the couch chair to get a better view, but at that moment jungkook arose from his beauty sleep.he closed and opened his eyes then repeated the process for five minutes and taehyung was sitting across him, a sly grin on his caramel tan face.

"taehyung? you finally came!" jungkook asked or added as he wrapped his arms around taehyung. his cute embrace was warm and affectionate and it made taehyung's heart melt even more!

"baby," taehyung said his voice shivering with nervousness.

"i have a surprise for you close your eyes for me please,"

"okay," said jungkook obediently hiding the excitement that overwhelmed his body.

it was clash of clans for jungkook, for he was fighting the urge to open his eyes. he was hearing sounds of ruffling, taehyung sighing in anxiousness and more stuff, and finally after 10 minutes, that jungkook almost dozed off at, taehyung commanded,

"open your eyes,"

"o..okay?"

two doe eyes fluttered open to be met with a shiny silver ring (gold is too expensive lol) while jungkook grabbed the ring admiring with an expression of shock and love, a wide boxed smile played on taehyung's face, for his nervousness was no more. jungkook took a slight glance at taehyung his cheeks flushed red then taehyung proceeded saying nervously i guess..,

"so.... will you?"

"um..." jungkook fake thought, the answer was an obvious yes, but you can't blame this bickery side of him, can you? his eyes shift to the left then to the right faking nervousness eventhough his brain already decided on one answer and it was a YES. he just lived for seeing taehyung nervous, biting his bottom lip intensely.

"..."

"YES OFCOURSE TAEHYUNG!!!!"  jungkook yelled as he kissed the latter with all the love in the world.

——

okay so this is the end:)) i enjoyed writing this story and hopefully the short chapters will be edited to be better thank you for the votes and comments. love you💕

-alooli

ps. thanks for 300 or 294 views ilygsm💕❤️🙏🏻