8

the end is coming soon coz i have no ideas  and a little daddy , baby boy stuff in this chapter so..

taehyung was sitting across the cute short mochi boy. the boy had a lollipop on his mouth and was grinning wildly, like a cheshire cat at most.

"so, mind telling me why you're blushing like a tomato tae?" asks the boy as he takes another lick from his cherry lollipop. he keeps on moving front and backwards really interested in why taehyung is blushing at his phone's screen. plus, he was wearing one headphone one which means he was listening to something too.

"YAH, ITS NOTHING PARK JIMIN!!" yells kim taehyung, he was obviously seeing something that was making him go ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"then why did you yell?" he shrugs his shoulders impotently.

"it's- it's nothing."

"hm...okay" he replies, he now knew what was going on there, for it was quite easy to guess it.

in the meantime, jimin is distracted by a cute coffee boy with baby blue hair. his name was min yoongi or something like that is what crossed his mind.
—-

"i guess it'll be nice to send taetae, my forever beloved daddy and boyfriend a voice message!"

"i'll make it a .....little vulgar, i guess."

jungkook grants his iphone x. he opens his messages and clicks video record on selfie mode, of course.

"DADDY, KOOKIE MISSES YOU!! HE WANTS YOU TO CUDDLIE WITH HIM AND KISS HIM, THEN TRAIL LOVE BITES ON HIS NECK THAT WILL NEVER LEAVE!! COME BACK HOME EARLY DADDY IM MISSING YOU!!"