LUST part 2

"I look and stare so deep in your eyes
I touch on you more and more every time
When you leave I'm begging you not to go
Call your name two, three times in a row
Yeah, cause I know I don't understand
Just how your love can do what no one else can"

Crazy in love, Sofia Karlberg

(((Will contain smut and hot scene be aware !!)))

- Hi everyone, welcome to the Kim Jisoo's show!!!

She brightly smiles and waits a few second for the music to stop.

- Today I'm very excited to have the international artists from Big hit entertainment...

- One, two, three...Hi we're BTS!

The seven guys bow and RM starts to answers Jisoo's questions. Everybody seems to enjoy the situation but Jin is tenser than ever.

He's standing as far as possible from her trying to avoid any eye-contact but it's kinda of hard when there are about five cameras focused on you.

That and the fact that she's wearing an elegant yet revealing red dress that keep disturbing his concentration.

On her side, Jisoo is in her element. She loves her job and BTS are really easy people to work with. She knows that as long as she manages to not cross Jin's look she'll be fine.

Her show consists in some conversation, answering fan questions, weird jokes and games.

When they arrive to that part, Jisoo tighten her notes.

This is where all the troubles starts.

- Ok guys it's time to play! She winks at the camera. So today we have two games for you

- I'm scared! Laughs Namjoon

- Don't! First we're going to make two team...

She gulps

- ...and as you're seven, I'm going to join!! She fakes smile

The camera focuses on J-hope happily clapping, perfectly hiding Jin turning pale.

Jisoo clinches her teeth but hides it the best he can: he didn't read the script. She's sure of it...

...Well he's going to be surprised.

- So I have a bag full of little paper of two different colours: one by one you pick one and the people with the same colour are on the same team! Let's start with the maknae!

Jungkook goes first and grabs a red paper, just like V. RM and Jimin have a blue one. Jin steps forward sweating.

At that time, they both think the same thing

"Please be blue"

"C'mon pick the blue one"

Which would mean Suga and Jisoo will automatically be in the same team

The camera then focuses on the oldest showing to the screen...a red paper.

Jisoo gulps and she knows for a fact what is going to happen.

Of course Suga picks the blue one.

- So seems like it's going to be: Jungkook, V, J-Hope and Suga, VS RM, Jimin, Jin and myself! So let's start to play with...a Pictionary!!

From here Jisoo chooses to focus on the game and on the win, not really minding being paired up with Jin as they just ignore each-other.

The broadcast goes well, full of energy and laugh.