LUST final

Jisoo turns of the straightener and faces her reflexion in the mirror.

She then looks at the clock.

22:55

Is he really going to come? Does she even want him to?

She closes her eyes and instantly the pictures of the last time they met pops in her mind and she feels the now usual heat growing up in her body

Hell yeah she hopes he's coming.

She even prepared herself for that. That'll probably be a one night stand and everything will be back to normal. She needs to make him remember it.

That's why she put on some red lipstick and the some black lace super sexy underwear.

Ding Dong

She jumps a bit and her heart begins to race really fast. She's about to freak out...Is she scared? Excited?

She sights and shakes her head. It's too late to think now.

She thights up her black kimono and opens the door to face Jin.

She gulps. He's so, so, SO handsome. She details every of his feature. He does the same and his eyes become darker as he sees her mysterious outfit.

- Can I come in? he mutters with a husky voice

She nods unable to speak and he follows her to the living room just as nervous. He sits on the couch and she stays up in front of him. She passes her hand through her hair and asks uncertain

- Do you want something to drink?

He gulps before nodding. She turns into the kitchen's direction and Jin shamelessly follows her figure going away.

Her little kimono floating on her longs pale legs.

Enough. He came all the way here, he made her take some risks and she wouldn't have done it if she didn't feel the same way. They're not doing anything wrong they have the right to take some pleasure.

Jisoo comes back and Jin instantly takes his decision.

Tonight is their night. They'll worry about tomorrow later.

He stares at her.

- What? She chuckles nervously

- Come here, he says with a deep voice.

She looks at him tapping his knees. She blushes and sits down on his laps. He instinctively puts his arm around her small waist. Then he pushes her shinny hair away from her shoulders to create an access to her neck.

She feels his soft lips on her and instantly leans back her head to enjoy it more. She sights in relief.

This feels so right.

He sensually continue to kiss her and goes higher to finally reach her mouth. They begin slowly but quickly their instinct do the work. She uses her tongue and he groans a bit, making her face him by taking one of her leg to the other side.

- Hum that's embarrassing...she hides her face in his neck

- Don't be, you look beautiful, he chuckles a little, it's all about having fun...and I want to enjoy our time now...

He gently pushes her and caresses her face then plays with her lips

- Such a temptation...red definitely suits you but I have to admit what you have under that kimono seems to be on an all other level...he unconsciously passes his tongue on his own lips

Jisoo looks at him in the eyes. All she see in those is a deep desire. For the first time she feels sexy under his touch. She chooses let it all go.

Tonight she belong to Jin and he belong to her.

She starts to untied her belt and let the kimono fall from her shoulder. His eyes grows wider and he immediately starts to caress her body making her have Goosebumps.

- You look amazing...so hot...

Full of a new confidence she puts her hands on his and lead them to her breast. He starts rubbing her boobs and she lets out a small moans. He then start to kiss her everywhere and rip off her bra with a groan.

- I'll...buy you...a new one...he says between two kiss.

He start to lick one of her tits still rubbing the other. She closes her eyes taken by the pleasure and instinctively opens her legs more.

- Hun you're driving me crazy...

Hearing his reaction she pushes her hips forward. He groans louder feeling her wet pussy against his now hard member.

The sounds he keeps making combined with his words keep exciting her more and more. She takes control and kisses him violently while getting rid of his shirt.

She then stares at his bare chest and lets her hand brushes his abs.

She bites her lips and whispers

- Yummy...

He briefly closes his eyes then takes her hand to lead her to the bump on his pants

- I definitely want you to taste another yummy thing

Not even embarrassed she goes down between his legs and starts to lick his abs while looking at him directly in the eyes.

They're now darker than ever and she feels his breathe becoming irregular as she unbuttons his jean.

He sights in relief when she pulls his member out but quickly loses it when he feels the warmth of her mouth around him.

- Oh my god yes...

Fascinated by his reaction she continues to lick his length and looks up to his half-opened mouth and closed eyes.

He catches her and breathes

- Don't look at me like that princess or I'm really gonna hurt you...

He caresses her face and pulls her hair to make her move in rhythm.

He groans louder and louder and stutters

- I'm...I'm gonna com-me...what do you want to...

Loving being in the force position she sucks him harder making him gulps and completely swallows.

After a few seconds of recovering, Jin lets himself goes on the couch and breathes heavily. Jisoo sneaks next to him and kisses his neck with her lips still shinny with his cum.

He grabs her waist and pulls her closer to him

- You're so hot and sexy...

He then pushes her and she falls on her back in a little laugh

- ...I'm gonna last all night long.

She closes her eyes feeling his hand on her pants and bites her lips.

She knows they're up for so many rounds.

He rises his head from between her legs and offers her an evil smirks.

And boy she loves it.

Ok guysss don't kill me....I'm sorry first because I've been gone for a long time. And second because most of you were waiting for a total smut..The thing is : I love reading those types of scenes, like really, but English is not my native language and I've been learning it in school and by being a fan of several groups way before I discovered Kpop. So I don't feel comfortable enough yet to write smut 'cause I feel like I do not own enough vocabulary on this subject to produce good quality smut. If you know what I mean. So I'm sorry I'll definitely improve in the future LMAO

Yet if still like this series please don't forget to vote and comment à Next is Jirosé with Anger

Love you, xXChaXx