chapter 1

Natalia Mikealson is the long lost sister of the originals and the daughter of ester mikealson.Ester had an affair with a witch from a very powerful coven and natalia was the result.mikael found out about ester's affair and to say he was furious would be an understatement.When ester found out mikael new of her affair she was scared so she ask her friend ianna to help her protect her daughter,by sending her away to the future.Ester brought her new born baby to show her siblings.They were all happy to have a sister.Klaus was happy because he had someone to paint with,kol had someone to play pranks with,Elijah had someone to read with and Rebekah had a sister to dress with and she wouldn't be the youngest and only girl in the family.That night they all pledged to protect her.However all of that was cut short when their mother told them of her plan.They were all sad and broken when they heard their mother had to send away their little Talia,which is short for natalia .They understand what their mother had to do,because if she didn't,her baby would suffer.

"Am so sorry I have to do this my sweet Natalia,I promise that you will be reunited with your family",as ester said those words she placed a delicate kiss on her baby's head and sent her away.
Ester departed the room she was in,with tears in her eyes. All her children could do was comfort her,because they two were sad they all hoped one day they would see their sister again.A couple days later after ester second youngest child died,mikael turned all his children into beasts.

Present
Hailey found natalia at at an orfanage and took her in because she just knew she was a mikaelson .For sixteen years natalia has been living with hailey and her neice hope.Because she was sent  to the future she didn't get turn into a vampire but she is a witch.A very powerful one at that,her neice hope is a tribrid, a witch,vampire and wolf in one.She is part wolf because her father Klaus mikealson wasn't mikael biological child.Natalia knows of her family history thanks to hailey,who told her all about it.

OK this was the first chapter.If you like it please vote and comment.I would really appreciate it.
Just to be clear hope and Natalia are the same age.
THANK YOU FOR READING