Chapter 3

Hope walked by to meet up with her Best friend stiles Thomas.He was once again looking at natalia since 3rd grade.Stiles has been hope's best friend since kindergarten.
"Are you seriously staring at my aunt/cousin again?"ask hope snapping her fingers in stiles face.
"What?!No! He lies,and she knew he was lying.she also knew that he really liked natalia but natalia had a boyfriend. "How do you stand her?,ask natalia friend as she stared at hope with disgust.she was jealous of hope's beauty and her relationship with natalia.Who wouldn't be???Natalia is the smartest,pretiest and most popular girl in the whole of CA.
"That's my nice/cousin snaps natalia as her cheeks grew red as she grew mad.So?she could at least act like she is scared,snaps Wendy,sassy."Wendy I would stop,"warns Parker.
"Wendy say one more word,so help me",growls natalia,her eyes blazing with fury.
The bell rings which made natalia calm,was she really gonna attack wendy?she was ready to.
"Hey you okay?you looked real red back there",ask Jackson,worried and concerned."Yes sorry,it's just family,it's kind of a touchy subject"she shrugs looking down."I know but hey,we still on for bowling?He asks.She blushes and says,"yea",They kiss and natalia leaves for class.The hall was empty,and she was alone.The clicking of heels,was the only thing you could hear.A chill sent up her spine and there was no breeze she feltvsomeone following her,she turns and it felt as though time slowed as she looked behind her.No one was there.She swore she felt someone flash behind her,she was confused but continued to class.
"She looks just like us"A man walks from behind the lockers with a blonde woman behind him.
"She will like us,I'm sure,Freya smiles as they look to where natalia left only moment ago.The mikealson were going to meet their sister,and natalia was going to meet her siblings......