Chapter 4

Aunt Hailey,am going out calls natalia going down the step.
Hailey and hope stopped their game of chess and flashed to the hall.No!! Hope said as natalia goes to open the door.She sensed some persons out there,anyway she opened the door.when she opened the door she saw a two men,one brunette and the next dirty blonde,she also saw a African American man and woman,a blonde woman and a teenage looking man.
Dad?Hope said as she stepped forward to the dirty blonde man."You came back,all of you hope said with tears in her eyes."Of course we did said the African american woman with a smile.
"Excuse me but can someone please explain to me,what the hell is going on here,everyone knew these person except her.
"This is_:hailey gets cut off,by the mikaelsons.
"Our sister"they all said.They stepped forward and she stepped back startled.
"Who the hell are you people,she asked dead serious.
We are the originals,your family mumbled the dirty blonde man.
"The originals,they have warned me about you said natalia."Who asked the brunette man.
"My ancestors"said natalia.Because she was a witch,a very powerful one she could communicate with the ancestors.
"Natalia",said hailey,"It's OK she reassured her.
"Yes well I think I will be going now she said.
"Where is she going"ask her siblings.
"To her boyfriend Jackson Sanders,fake gags hope.
Aww!Hope whines as hailey nudged her.
"She is",hope insist.
"Behave Hope Rebekah,he may not be the brightest of the bunch but he is a great kid.Jackson sanders really was something ,he was rich,popular and hot.
"And who is this boy,says kol with a devilish smirk,"Yes do tell states Klaus"
Well he is the captain of the lacr..hopes sentence was cut short when her mother secretly told her to stop.
"Look I know she is technically the youngest but she is a strong witch she can take care of herself.
"But's that what family is for,we help even when the help is not needed"says Elijah noble as always.
Natalia met with Jackson at the bowling center and they played for three rounds.
"You keep getting better and better babe" Jackson said kissing his girl into his lap.
Natalia giggles into the kiss and kiss Jackson on the lips.He happily takes on the kiss with lust and passion.Natalia giggles.It was time like these that made her feel human.
"Come on" natalia said,"The last thing I want is a mad aunt Hailey".
Jackson sighed,but allowed natalia to get off his lap.
Jackson drove natalia home and opened the door for her.
"Hey are we still on for the dance" he asked.
They were running for prom king and queen.And they would definetly win.That's one of the perks of being queen bee and the most popular boy in school.
"Of course" natalia said.
Jackson walked her to the front door and kissed her goodbye.She waved happily as his car drove off.
She walked into her home and is stopped by her family,both old and new.