chapter 5

"Welcome back"states kol.
"Ohh boy"mumbles hope.
"What do you want"states natalia."We want to talk "said Klaus."we have nothing to talk about"says natalia.Her family didn't want her so she didn't see why it was so important to talk to them.
"Natalia just give them a chance says hailey .Natalia sigh but sat down.
The Mikealson each got around the large living room table.
Elijah:our family wasn't always like that.Over a century ago we were created into the monsters we are today.It all started when our younger brother henrick died,a little while after our mother sent you away.Henrick along with Nicklaus decided to go watch men turn into beast on a full moon.However he got attack by one of the wolves and he got killed.That was the night we were turn into beasts.Our mother didn't want to loose another
Child.However Nicklaus turned into something else.A hybrid.Half wolf and half vampire.Half wolf because he wasn't mikael's child.Our mother had an affair with a wolf.
We wanted you natalia you were the light in our darkness.Mother had to send you away before mikeal  knew of your existence...
When natalia heard this she had tears in her eyes.
Nat...Hailey was about to say something but she was cut short when natalia got up and run up the stairs with tears in her eyes.
Natalia!open the door" Hailey said.Natalia locked her self in her room an refused to open it.
On the third try Hailey got the door to open,but what was inside was heart breaking.
Natalia was on the floor crying.Hailey stooped down and held her as she cryed in her chest.When the family heard her cry they felt bad.
"Natalia every thing your family have done is to protect you,can you just give them a chance"said Hailey.Natalia stopped crying and looked up.
"Why didn't they want me"she asked."Why dosen't any one wat  me ,all I ever wanted was to be  the girl that gets the grades,that gets the boys,and get what she deserves." The mikaelsons heart broke when she said that.
"Natlia they wanted you more than anything in the world.You are the best thing that have ever happened to them,and they love you".oh my god!I have blown any chance of having a family"natalia said worriedly,her heart racing 200 km per second.
"Natalia it's okay,they will still love you no matter what"said Hailey.she held out her hand and natalia took it and they went back to the living room were all the mikaelsons were.
They all had a smile on their faces when they saw natalia.
Hope ran to natalia and gave her a hug.she smiled at her.
Natalia saw two different persons there and she wandered who they were.Her question were soon answered when a teenage looking man and a blonde girl who resembles barbie marched towards her.
"Hello darling am kol..kol mikealson your older brother,he said and kissed her knuckles making her blush. and this is your older sister and my younger sister Rebekah.The blonde stepped forward and hugged her."It's nice to finally meet you she said in her british accent.Natalia smiled at her.The reason why we look a little different at first was  because we were not in our original bodies,said Rebekah.
"Since we are doing introduction,I'm Klaus said the dirty blonde hair man.He kissed her cheek and said"Hello little sister" in his thick British acent.she coin't help but smile at his brotherly actions.