Chapter 2

The woods,the mikealson girls favourite place to be in their hometown of Twain Hart CA.
"Come on"yells Hope as she has to wait for her aunt/cousin/sister to be ready."It's not like Jackson is going to be there in the woods with us .It's our aunt sibling bonding time she wines like a child".
"Sorry,I'm ready",says Natalia walking in her blue whit shirt,navy skirt,black flats and her hair down.Around her neck was a beautiful purple violet necklace."Well don't you look dolled up",smirks hailey as she joined the youngest of her family.she loved them as her own even though hope was her own.when she saw natalia in the orphanage,she had to get her out.Family was family and sometimes as much as we want to change them we can't...
"Thank you!"Brighten natalia,her smile wide."Don't get her cocky,"says hope whining"she's more than enough cocky",natalia knew her neice meant well,but it still sent her off.
She huffed looking away with crossed arms,her cheeks red.
"Now why don't we go,come on",insist Hailey to get her children out of their spot.They agreed and they walked into the woods.They walked and walked.After a couple minute they finally reached the beautiful lake hidden deep beyond the mountain.Hope smirked flashing across the lake in a flash.Hailey and natalia stayed there for a few minutes before asking,"Do you think my siblings would have liked me?"ask Natalia looking to the gazing blue lake,the white pure clouds as they robbed by with the wind and breeze."Hailey had never realised how hard it must be for natalia to not know her siblings.she didn't know where they were are what they looked like.
"I'm sure your siblings would have loved to see you,even just form a far",says hailey."Really? smiles natalia sadly looking at her.
"Really"grins hailey.natalia smiles warmly looking down at her hands which rested in her lap,her gaze followed to the lake once more and she didn't want her family was gonna go through,but what it was.They were gonna make it...
The next day Natalia gets dress,she puts on her blue button top,tight black skirt,some heels and her makeup done just a little.Hope wore a pink blue button top and black leggings,some flats and her make up done a little.
Paige is excited to see her human boyfriend, Jackson sanders."Hey babe".she happily bounces into his arms kissing him making hope fake gag.Hope too wanted a boyfriend but her life was too complicated plus she didn't have time for boys."Hey you didn't come to the game,that's unlike you"says Jackson to her.Hope got worried,it was true_she never miss a lacrosse game.Never.
"I got a fever last night so my aunt wanted me to sleep it off",she lies,but don't worry,I'm better she smiles and hope let out a breath.