Preliminaries | Book Information

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[ A U T H O R ' S  N O T E ]

First of all, I simply wanted to thank you for giving my book a chance. I couldn't have gone anywhere with this story without any of my readers, and I'm eternally grateful for each and every one of you. Every read, comment and vote is appreciated.

Second, if you see any typos, facts or cultural information that doesn't seem right in this story, feel more than free to tell me. I've done my research, but I'm far from perfect.

Third, please don't be a silent reader! I love hearing your comments and what you're thinking about the story. I'll do my best to reply to you.

The one thing I ask of you is to think before you comment anything negative. These characters mean the world to me, and it's disheartening to see them nit-picked just for the sake of nit-picking. Do not ask me, "Can't this character die already?" or say things like, "I just really don't even care about this." If you don't like it, then leave quietly. I do appreciate constructive criticism where it's due, but remember that I am another human that reads the negative comments. This is an edited first draft. I've done my best to make it as professional as possible, but there are a few flaws. I hope you can understand.

Again, thank you for taking time out of your day to read Blood and Bone. I sincerely hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[ W A R N I N G S ]

- occasional strong language -
- traumatic events -
- criminal activity -
- murder -
- mentions of drugs -
- underage drinking -

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[ E P I G R A P H ]

She wears strength and

darkness equally well.

The girl has always been

half goddess, half hell.

- Nikita Gill

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[ A C H I E V M E N T S ]

           ➳ #4 in Action
           ➳ 1st place in The Friendship Awards
           ➳ 1st place in the Quill Awards
           ➳ 1st place in the Smoke Bomb Awards
           ➳ 2nd place in The 2017 Summer Awards
           ➳ in action 's reading list
           ➳ in mystery 's reading list

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[ R E A D E R S '  R E V I E W S ]

"My favorite book out of all! Honestly, it left me speechless. Delphinium isn't perfect, but she is amazing in every way."

"The chemistry between herself and our hero was perfect and on time. Blood and Bone is a swoon-worthy book that deserves reads upon reads and appreciation from the public!"

"This book is EVERYTHING! It has some moments that got you laughing til you cry and others that make you want to rip your head off because of the badass moments! And the characters? Don't even get me started, they are all AMAZING! Please accept this book and give it a chance because it deserves more credit."

"Holy cow! I JUST WANT THIS BOOK TO GET PUBLISHED AND MADE INTO A MOVIE!!"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Update: 12 July 2020

Wattpad deleted about five or six chapters from this book, and I am working on retrieving them. In that case that they can't be brought back, I will find out another solution. But for now, I have left a recap on the next chapter after every one that is missing.

Judging by the chapters that were deleted, continuing on reading will be perfectly fine. You might be a bit confused by little things, but they will be explained in the next chapter anyway. You can definitely still get the same experience even with those parts missing.