The final battle

(Okay, so here Sakura will meet someone unexpectedly and find something really horrible about this person. Enjoy!)

Normal pov

They had finally finished up their battle, it took awhile, but the leaf shinobis had finally defeated all the rogue ninjas that ambushed them. Sakura and Ino were busy healing their comrades, not saying a word to their patients as they know that the boys are not damaged too badly, especially Hidan. Sakura had just finished healing a still pissed off yet pumped up Choji, and they couldn't help it but sweat drop.

' They really did pushed his buttons big time.'

Hidan learned how to keep his mouth shut if one of Team 10's ninja is angry, and it wasn't in a good way he had learned. But thanks to Sakura he didn't made that mistake again. The leaf shinobis decided to take a break, giving them time to restore their chakra and energy for the boss that they are going to face.

"... I have a bad feeling about this, they knew we were coming."

"You're right, something isn't right, how is it possible that they know we are after the kids?"

"... I might have two theories, one is that there's a traitor that is lurking around, or two, someone planned this and wants us to find them, like he's waiting for someone."

"Yep, don't like this at all. Whoever it is, he will regret for ever fuckin' with life."

"... And here I thought you were done with swearing."

Hidan glared at Sakura, but rolled his eyes and smiled as she stick her tongue out playfully and childishly at him. Team 10 watched the scene as Sakura and Hidan were acting like siblings towards each other, they could feel a painful tug in their chest as they remembered what Hidan had said yesterday. With Choji he was feeling a bigger pang in his chest as he also remembered what Sakura had said.

' They really do have a strong bond, just how they discribed it."

After a few playful "insults" Sakura and Hidan threw each other for 30 minutes while eating and drinking to boost their energy, they journeyed further to the direction where the bastard were waiting for them. Sakura was having a odd feeling, and it kept bothering her that was also irritating, but she pushed the feeling off and traveled further to their distonation.

...

Sakura stared wide-eye at the man before, she couldn't form any words to say, the silent treatment caused everyone to stare at her in confusion, she's usually the type of person to immediately went to business. The man before her had marks in his face and a beard, his hair was white and brown, his eyes were a blue-grey-ish colour, his clothes were a mixture of green, black and brown, and lastly his face looked angry.

 The man before her had marks in his face and a beard, his hair was white and brown, his eyes were a blue-grey-ish colour, his clothes were a mixture of green, black and brown, and lastly his face looked angry

(This is Sakura's uncle👆)

"Well well well, look what we have here, it's really good to see you again, Sakura."