Joining Fairy Tail

(Sorry for taking long to create the next chapter, busy with homework and have less time, so enjoy this chapter!)

Normal pov

Every Fairy Tail members stared at their new members as their master welcomed them and was send to Mirajane so that she can put the Fairy Tail mark on them. Sakura wore her mark on the side of the neck while Hidan wore his on the chest, and both shinobis smiled as the people cheered to have two new members.

"From this day, Sakura and Hidan Haruno are now a part of our family."

"YEAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

"Mhmhmhmhmh, they are sure lively, wouldn't you agree big bro?"

"I sure do little sis, I sure do, let's do our best to fit in this guilt."

Sakura was suddenly glomped into a bear hug by Natsu, making her shrieked in surprise, but then yelp when Natsu accidentally dropped her as Erza punched his head. Hidan helped his now-new-sister up and glared at the whining Natsu.

"What the heck Erza!? I was just giving her a hug out of happiness! Plus she has also pink hair like me!"

"She might be one of those people that doesn't like hugs, think before you act you idiot!"

"Y-yes ma'am."

"By the way, I heard you and Gray had a fight when I wasn't looking before we were put in a slumber for seven years."

With that Natsu and Gray immediately paled before hugging each other and spewing out that it is nonsense, but end up getting hit anyway that made Hidan and Sakura sweat drop, along with the past shinobis that literally lives inside Sakura now.

' She must be a very strong fighter if they fear her like that, I will make a note to never cross her.'

' Wow, this chick must be strong if she can make both of them pale like that, my kinda woman, although I also like sweet and shy girls too, like that girl Mirajane that gave us the mark.'

"A-anyway, why don't you both try to get some new clothes? Not that they way you to dress is wrong, but you siblings look old fashion."

"Yes sir, we will, we both were thinking the same thing. Can any of you show us we're the shop is?"

"Sure, Mirajane, Gray, Natsu, Erza, Lucy, please lead them the way."

"Yes master."

Natsu grabbed both Harunos by the arm and dragged them out of Fairy Tail's pub, but was stopped as the master of the guilt spoke.

"Oh and when you two return, we want to learn about your power."

With that, Sakura Hidan blanced anime style as they began to panic, making a few members stare at them confusionly.

' Oh no, I completely forgot to plan that part!'

' If we don't think of somethin', we'll be screwed big time.'

...

Sakura and Hidan stare in aww at the shop before them, it's so big and beautiful, so fashionable, it caused Sakura to have stars in them and Hidan whistled. All Fairy Tail members smiled at their aww'd expression and dragged them in.

"This is so far the biggest and prettiest shop I ever seen."

"No kidding, Kakuzu would refuse to go into this shop if he was here, though Konan and Deidara would love this place."

"This is nothing, wait until Fairy Tail is back in shape again, and this shop will be twice as big."

Sakura's eyes shine brighter than before, and Hidan whistled again in amazement. When Erza was about to tell them to enjoy themselves, they were already gone, dust in their place. All of them sweat dropped when they heard a lot of squealing from Sakura and a lot of comments like "this is fuckin' awesome" or "this place is so huge" from Hidan.

"... I think they're enjoying themselves a little too much."

They all nodded in agreement and sat on a couch as they waited for the two new members to finish exploring the shop which took 3 hours of exploring and choose clothes that they are going to wear. Both Harunos went into separated changing room and immediately got dressed. The first one to step out of the changing room was Hidan, and Mirajane, Erza and Lucy blushed at the look of Hidan. He wore a white botten shirt with dark crimson pants and jacket and brown shoes plus a necklace.

 He wore a white botten shirt with dark crimson pants and jacket and brown shoes plus a necklace

(He still wears his jashinist necklace, it was just covered by the jonin jacket.)

"W-wow... y-you look so hot."

"Thanks, now everyone can see the Fairy Tail mark on my chest."

Just then Sakura came out of her changing room, making Natsu and Gray blush and drool at her look. She wore a long white dress with a red one over it that stopped just over her knees, a brown belt was wrapped around her waist and lastly she wore long brown high heel boots.

 She wore a long white dress with a red one over it that stopped just over her knees, a brown belt was wrapped around her waist and lastly she wore long brown high heel boots

(I could've got a better look for her, but was too lazy.)

"Goddess~!"

"Such an angel~!"

Sakura blushed at both Natsu and Gray's comments, going even redder as Gray took her hand kissed it passionately. Just then Juvia came in and saw the whole thing, and she was covered in dark aura. Her glare was directed to her, making Lucy pale at the familiar look she had gotten 7 years ago.

' This can't be good.'

"Love rival... another love rival."

Sakura and Hidan blinked at her a few times, completely confuse what Juvia had said. Gray and Natsu raised an eyebrow while Lucy sweat dropped, Mirajane smile nervously and Erza shook her head, clearly amused.

' I'm wishing you luck Sakura, you're going to need it.'

Sakura then saw the jealous look in her eyes and quickly took her hand away and spoke at the pissed off Juvia.

"I-i-it isn't w-w-what you think, h-he was just being a-"

"Love rival."

"... Being a gentleman."

Juvia still glared at her, but immediately blushed at the sight of Hidan, and she admits that he's so handsome a mysterious. Sakura cleared her throat and spoke up.

"Now that Hidan and I finished, we should probably pay our clothes and head back to the pub. I bet you guys are curious what wizard and mage we are."

(While Sakura and Hidan was busy exploring the shop, Sakura was busy coming up with a great story. All will be revealed in the next chapter, until next time!)