Falling In Love With My Soon To Be Step Brother Ch 3

hey everyone !! PLease try to ignore the spelling errors again !! I would be typing so fast that I wouldn't realise that I made a mistake !! so sorry again about that ok so we are on to the 3rd chapter of 'Falling In Love With My Soon To Be Step Brother'

so I hope you like it !!

please vote.comment.fan

xx-niamh-xx

Falling In Love With My Soon To Be Step Brother chapter 3

Nicks P.O.V

When we got back I still hadn't gotten over the fact that she let me rub her back for over 15 minutes, she was so smooth and slim, I will never forget that moment. And then when I went for a swim how she didn't realise that instead of my swimming I just sttod in the water looking at her, in her pink bikini and the way the sun hit her face.........ugh I have to stop thinking about that.

I went up to her room just so as I could see her but I had to think of somthing to say so I said

"so do you like your new room?" I tried to kept my eyes from wondering down her body while I talked to her and trust me it was difficult.

"I love it !"

"all you need to do now is unpack and invite your friends over to brag about it" the good thing about her moving here is that I'm pretty sure the lads will like all the girls that she will have over.

"I think I will just have them over some random day just to see there gobsmacked faces when they see the room"

"ya know what that is a better idea, anyway I'm going to watch to game because the lads will be here soon"

"oh, can I come" she said and I deffinitly wasn't expecting it

"you watch football?" I never thought I would see the day where a girl watches football

"ya you got a problem with that?" and I guess today is the day

"not at all"

we walked down the stair and when we made it to the bottom the door bell rang of course it was the lads

"I will get that will you turn onthe tv in through there?" I asked her

"ya sure" and off see went.

when I left the lads they all greeted me with "hi" or "hey" and "whats up man"

"wait until you guys see this" was all I said and then I walked into the living room with the big tv

"good thing you just arrived its about to start" When Sophie said that you should have seen the guys faces there jaws dropped and there eyes nearly popped out of there sockets. they all looked at me and I just nodded to tell them that she does watch football and then they looked at her.

"well I dont know about you guys but I sit down when I watching a game, but ye can stay there if ye want" sophie said with a bit of scarcasim.

(A/N I have no clue how american football works so if I'm not making sence please ignore me!! thanks!!)

the game started soon after and california (where we are now) and new jeresy where playing the semi-fianl

it started off good californa where winning but not by much, as you could inmagine everyone was talking to the tv or shouting

it was the last 3 minutes of the game and the two teams were drawing it was california's ball so all they needed was one touchdown.

and there quater back was on the run and was nearly there. the lads including myself and Sophie were all stage wisphering "yes, yes go go go common yes"