chapter 7 (I think) lol they are all in the right order

hey guys !! just before you read the chapter I wanted to let you know that shcool here in ireland starts in 2 weeks so I will post as much as I can befor then and when school does start I will only be able to post on weekends !! sorry !!

anyway back to the chapter !!

xx-niamh-xx

Chapter 7?? (A/N just to let you know I cant remember what number chapter it is but its all in the right order)

Nicks P.O.V

'did she just say yes?'

'omg she just said yes'

'and omg I just sat there like a idiot'

'shit I am a idiot I just sat there'

there were so many things running through my mind. I was still thinking about it when I heard Sophies Bedroom door close up-stairs, thats when I snapped out of it and went up stairs. I didn't know what I was doing or thinking all I know it that my legs where magicly walking up the stairs and taking me with them. And then my hand magicly knocked on Sophies door.

When Sophie opened the door she greeted me with a 'hi'

I didn't say anything I just grabbed her by the waist and kissed her passionatly.

Her hand found there way around my neck and into my hair.

When we pulled away to catch our breaths we were breathing heavly

"goodnight" I widpered in her ear and gave her a quick kiss on the check

"goodnight" she replied

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophies P.O.V

he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

My hands traveled up his 6 packed chest and around his neck into his hair

When we pulled away we were breathing heavily

"goodnight" he wispered in my ear and sent shivers down my back and gave me a quick kiss on the check

"goodnight" I replied while he walked away and into his room across the hallway

When I closed the bedroom door I through my hands in the air and called daisy

"hello?" she said in a sleepy voice

"hey, did I wake you?"

"ya you did so this better be good"

"oh trust me it is..."

"well.. what is it"

"ok you got to promise not to trough a fit right away and wait until i finish!"

"ok ok I promise now get on with it because you are ruining my beauty sleep"

"well first Nick took me to funderland for our date, which might I ad was great, then when we got back mom and tom where gone out so we watched a movie and it turns out he is 'deep and into chick flicks' and when the movie he asked mme to be his girlfriend.."

once I said the word 'girlfriend' I heard daisys shap intake of breath

"so then I kissed him lightly and saidm 'you can take that as a yes and walked away, then when I got up to my room he followed me and knocked on my door, then when I opened it for him he didn't even say one word before kissing me and the he wispered goodnoght in my ear and walked away"

"OMG!!!!! I SO FORGIVE YOU FOR WAKING ME UP!!!! SO YOU TOO ARE DATING NOW? OMG I WONDER HOW EVERYONE IN SCHOOL IS GOING TO REACT AND WHAT ABOUT TANNER DID YOU TE--"

"daisy breath!!!! you will wake your parents !!!"

i heard a inhale and exhale of breath

"i'm sorry daisy but I need to get some sleep I will ring you tomorrow"

"but what abou-"

I hung up the phone turned out the lamp and driffed into a deep sleep.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I know another really short chapter, but I just cant seen to write long chapters !!

vote fan comment tell me what ya think leave any suggestions you might have in mind

thanks

xx-niamh-xx