chapter 12 25 votes :)

chapter 12

Nicks P.O.V

I felt my blood boil, that bitch, how could she have done that.

And then it all clicked, I remembered seeing stacy, ella and ellie walk out of the school laughing around 5 minutes before I went in to find soph.

I got up out of my chair, fists clenched.

"Nick please dont" sophie begged, but I didn't listen, I justed walked out. "NICK!"

Sophies P.O.V

I saw nicks face get red in anger, 'this is not good' I thought to myself

he got up. "Nick please dont" I begged but in full on nick style he didn't listen and walked out.

"NICK!" I yelled after him and tryed to sit up but I soon regreated it when sharp pain shot throught my stomach and I wenched in pain.

"hunny lay down" my mom said

"can somebody please go after him" I asked

"you better leave him he will handle it himself" Nicks dad suggested, but there was nothing I could do about it.

there was a awkward silance for a bit, but then I thought of somthing to say to break it

"so what did the docter say was wrong with me?" I asked

"nothing too serious" tom began "a hit to the head and a small bit of internal bleeding in the stomach"

"that would explain to pains"

"don't worry you will be able to go home tomorrow morning"

"what about school?"

"we will have to talk to the docter about that"

3 more hours passed by, I slept throught most of it, but Nick never came back.

it was now 8:30

"ok honey I think its time myself and tom better head home"

Mom had brought me some pyjamas so I was more comfy.

"ok bye mom" I said reached for a hug, she willinly granted me one, a left with Tom.

I was begining to drift off into sleep again when my door opened.

In came Nick.

he slowly walked over to my bed, cupped my face in his hands,looked straight into my eyes and whispered

"I am so sorry, this is all my fault I should have waited outside the bathrooms for you" he then looked down and let go of my face

"hey!" I said taking hold of nick chin forcing him to look at me, "dont you think for one second that any of this is your fault, because it wasen't. how in the name of hell could you have known that stacy was a crazy person?"

"ya maybe you have a point there, but I cant help feeling like it was my fault"

"well dont! what I want to know is how did you get in here, visiting times are over"

"your mother told them that I will be staying with you tonight instead of her, she thought you would like that"

"well she deffinatly got that right"

then I noticed his hand, I grabbed it to examined it, the knuckles were covered in grazes and dry patches of blood

"Nick! what did you do to yourself!"

"when I left I wanted to drive stacys head through a wall so instead I hit a wall a couple of times"

"a couple of times! look at your hand! common lets go clean it" I began to get up ignoring the pain because I had to use the bathroom anyway.