chapter 13 <-- 30 votes plz :P

omg so annoyed!!!! I was nearly done the whole chapter and then i clicked the wrong button and it was all gone!! >:( I promise the next chapter will be longer!!!

chapter 14

February

"hey sleepy head" I whispered into Nicks ear

"ummmmm" he replied

"time to get up we leave in a hour" I was out of the shower and just wearing a towel, but I knew nick wouldn't mind in the last few months things between me

and Nick have gotten more.....um...... sexual. he's eyes fluttered open and he spotted me in the towel and jumped out of the bed.

" I think I like your new look" He whispered in my ear while putting his hands on my waist and pulling me close. I would have put my hands around his neck but need them to keep the towel up. "Nick!" I said giggling and trying to push him away "nope not until I get me a good kiss"

with my free hand I pulled his head towards mine and kissed him long and hard. He wasn't loosening his grip on me so I decided to use his weakness I trailed my hand down past his chest and lightly rubbed my hand down the front of his pants. he shivered and loosened and I took the opportunity to run away.

Today was to day of the big game, our school Ridgeway had made it to the final and Nick is the captain I am going with him. My mother has gone with nicks dad to Turkey for the week, they said they deserved a break and so did we.

I went into my room and got dressed, I wore a strapless white sundress and some flip-flops and I put some loose curls in my hair and some light make-up.

We drove for around 10 minutes before anybody talked.

"I think I preferred you in the towel" I blushed but didn't let him get away with it.

"are you saying you don't like my dress?!" I said in a mock shocked tone.

"No.... I'm saying that I would like to see more of you in a towel instead of dresses and stuff"

"sorry but no can do"

"fine.." He said in a childish voice

"so are you excited for the game?"

"A bit, there is allot of pressure, ya know?"

"ummm" I agreed

"being captain and since the school hasn't made it this far in 12 years"

"I'm sure you'll do great, as usual"

"I got you great seat you know!"

"really?"

"yup, you will be sitting right up on the sidelines"

"really!?" I always wanted to watch a important game from the side lines

"along with the other team member girlfriends of course"

"yay!!" Nick chuckled

A few minutes later we arrived. Daisy was standing by her new boyfriend Matt and Tanner with hers Jason. I think the two couples suited each other. The rest of the team were ignoring their slutty girlfriends and just talking to their team mates. As we got out Nick came and stood beside me while slipping his arm around my waist.

"I have to get these guys into the changing rooms, I'll see you later ya?"

"ya k" I gave him a quick kiss and walked over to now boyfriend-less Daisy and Tanner.

"hey" I greeted them

"Hey Soph! You excited for the game?"

"ya what about ye?"

"Ya" "yup"

"So we hear that you and Nick are holding a celebration party afterwards" Daisy stated

"if we win" I corrected her

"which we will" Tanner replied

"Tanner and me are going shopping for our Summer stock, if you want to come with"

"ya k when are ye planning on going"

"tomorrow at 11:00 ,we will pick you up then k?"

"ya sure"

Soon the game started and Ridgeway were winning (aka we were winning) Nick scored 2 touchdowns and was on the verge of scoring another. Nick was running down the pitch at full speed, his team mates blocking anybody from touching him, and then he scored another. Before we knew it, it was half time. The coach was roaring at them even though they were winning.

I looked like a idiot when ever I jumped off my seat, because the rest of the girls bearly knew what the name of the game was.

"this is the part where you cheer" I would tell them and then they would act like they knew what happened.

When Ridgeway won was when the celebrations started!

Thanks for reading 30 votes for the next chapter please!!

Romance-Luverr