Chapter Twenty Five

Sirius's POV (Halloween)

So far the party had been pretty fun, Holly had finally left me alone. I found Jess sitting down, I smiled god she really did like making an entrance. She doesn't look happy, she caught my eyes and smiled.

"Hey wanna dance?" I asked.

"Nope" She retorted proudly.

"And why's that?" I questioned grinning.

"Because that is no way to address your queen" She grinned back.

"My apologises" I said before bowing which she replied with a curtsy "My dear queen may I have this dance"

She laughed smiling widely she nodded and with her posh accent replied

"My Sir Black it would be my honor" I grinned and we walked over to the dance floor.

It was a slow song, she laid her head on my chest and sighed.

"What's the matter?" I asked spinning her around.

"I wish I really was a queen" She replied.

"Don't worry you'll always be a queen to me"

She looked up and stared into my eyes, I stared back into her beautiful eyes and felt, felt like I loved her and she loved me too. No what No! I started to lean in but just as it was happening, Holly tapped her shoulder. I stared sadly at her but then returned to normal. What was happening and what was Holly doing with Wood?

"Hey" She smiled at me.

I stared after Jess not noticing Holly. She grabbed me round the neck and pulled me in shoving her tongue down my throat. I pushed her off nearly gagging on her tongue.

"Great to see you to" I said sarcastically. 

"Fine" She said walking off.

I walked over and slumped down on a chair next to James.

"What was that?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing" I growled.

"Sure didn't look like nothing" Remus spoke behind me.

"We were just dancing"

"No it looks like you guys just broke up" James said. What is he talking about me and Jess aren't together.

"What are you talking about she's with Wood" I snapped.

"Who are you talking about?" Remus questioned. God he can be an idiot.

"Jess"

"We were talking about Holly" Remus answered. 

"Oh" I just said feeling a little stupid, knowing now they're going to ask about Jess.

"So just dancing" Lily smirked joining the conversation.

"Yeah so" I retorted.

"Nothing" She replied.

"I'm going it's over anyway"

And sure enough everyone was slowly leaving. We all returned to the common room. I sat down on the couch with James and Lily. God where is she? He better not be touching her or I swear I'll kill him. We sat there for another fifteen minutes before someone spoke.

"Where's Jess" Aniek asked. Looking around, I was mixed with anger and worry.

"With Alex" Brooke answered. She was sitting on Jackson's lap with their arms around each other.

"Password" The fat lady asked. Someone was outside.

"Well hurry u- what ever is the matter girl?" She asked again.

"Jess" I whispered, no what's wrong with her.

"JACK-O-LANTERNS" Yes that's her.

The portrait swung opened and reviled Jess holding her shoes, makeup running down her face and bloody hands. I was shocked if he did this I swear I will KILL HIM. She looked at me, I slowly rose from the couch walking towards her. She dropped her shoes and ran into my chest, I wrapped my arms around her as her warm tears ran down my chest. I stroked her hair and rested my forehead on her head. I didn't want to let go just to hold her and protect her from the world. The others crowded around Lily stroked her arm "Come on" she whispered with a faint smile. Jess shook her head clinging to me.  I whispered "I'll take her, I think she needs some space" Lily gave her another smile grabbing James's wrist pulling him away. I stared at him with the same look he mouthed 'I'll kill him' I nodded and he walked away.

"Nothing to see here folks go back to your drinking games" Aniek yelled angrily. I gently lifted her carrying her to my room.

I sat me her on my bed, Peter was already asleep. I walked over to my trunk and pulled out Jess's favourite jacket a soft black one. I sat next to her wrapping it around her shoulders. I kissed her head as she curled into me.

"It's okay" I whispered.

She nodded and gave me a weak smile staring into my eyes. I took a deep breath as I leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. She pulled back staring at me with shock? She closed her eyes and pressed her lips to mine. I kissed her slowly and gently my whole body coerced with warmth. She pulled back she began crying again. 

"I'm sorry" I said regretting what I had done, she only kissed me because she was upset idiot.

I quickly got up and stared walking towards the bathroom.

"No stay" She whispered reaching out for me.

"Okay" I replied. I walked back to the bathroom grabbing a hand towel.

I walked back and sat down next to her gently wiping her hands. Her right hand was swollen and bruised. I could feel the anger but I did not let it show.

"Here" she said pulled out my wand and passing it to me "It saved me"

I was putting off asking until she was ready but I had to know.

"Can I know" I asked slowly.

I know I haven't updated in a while. I haven't had much time to write with school and I'm having a hard time thinking of what to do next. So I'm not sure when I'll update after this.

Comment, Vote, Share :)

Love you all my dear readers your all sexy! <3

I less than three you humans