Chapter 5: Why is this Happening Again?

Oh God, why does everything hurt? Why did everything go black for a while? Why am I moving? Am I in a car!!? Wait, why am I tied up and my mouth is covered for? Why am I not with Demi!?

"Are you sure that guard won't snitch us out?" a man's voice asked.

"Yeah I'm sure! Her pretty little whore mouth won't say a word, now stop asking me these fucking questions! What do you take me for, a fucking amatuer like you!?" an all too familiar voice yelled out.

Everything in my body seized up when I realized what had happened. I slowly opened one eyelid and saw that I was on my side, facing the front. My eyeball quickly darted toward the rear view mirror and that's when my nightmare continued.

My father, slightly wrinklier with a full beard that made him look like a lumberjack, was driving with hhis bastard of a friend Todd, with a new scar above his left eyebrow, sitting in the passenger seat. After my father's scolding, Todd crossed his arms and sunk more into his seat like a petulant child. His eyes darting towards me was the last thing I saw before I quickly shut my eyeball.

"Say, why'd we take your bastard child again?" Todd's gruff voice rang out. I could hear my father's hand squeeze and rub against the leather covering of the steering wheel in frustration. It's clear that he's reaching the end of his rope with Todd.

She's our hostage. Obviously the police are going to be looking for her and when she is the face in every newspaper and news outlet everywhere in this damn country, that's when we announce that we've been keeping her hostage and we won't let her go unless they meet our demands. From there, we start a countdown."

"A countdown?" inquired Todd.

"Yes you moron! Until they give us what they want, we torture the brat!"

"And what is it that we want again?" My father let out a groan of frustration.

"The fuck Todd, you let them fuck you too hard in the ear hole or something!? They must've had a big cock to fuck up your pea sized brain! Or big enough to hit whatever keeps your shit poor memory! We want immunity or some shit called like that and ten million dollars to get out of this damn country."

I got brave again and decided to open both of my eyes. That's when Todd's eyes made direct contact with mine.

"Can I knock her out? Looks like the little brat heard our plan," he said as the most twisted smile came across his entire face, as if permanently etced onto his face.

My dad slammed on the breaks, successfully throwing  me onto the floor of the car. My face was greeted with cigarette butts and crumbled up receipts. I struggled to turn back around until two pairs of hands picked me up. I tried to fight back but they kept their grip.

Suddenly my father's face was two inches from mine.

"Hello sweet daughter of mine, Daddy's back," he creepily whispered.

It was all too much. All those memories and feelings I had tried to forget and push away resurfaced. It felt as if everything was coming back like a huge tsunami, resulting into a headache and the years to overflow. I sobbed as I weakly tried to wriggle out from their grip.

I could feel Todd's hand slip into my underwear as my father said, "Don't worry sweetheart, shhh it's okay Daddy's here." He gently patted my head as his friend worked his way into me.

The last thing I saw before I blacked out was the cold look my father had on his face.

Demi....save me...please.......