Confrontations × Chapter VI

- Jisoo's POV -

" okay that's all for this shoot " the photagrapher began

" next will have jinyoung and jisoo pose for the rest of the shoot. Where is she by the way?" Before I Could step out and reply nayeon caught the photographer attention.

"I'm not sure where She is. But I can help finish up the rest of the shoot if you'd like!" she said cling back onto jinyoung.

"Nayeon...please stop" He said annoyed. she glanced up at him pouting I couldn't take it any more.

"I'm here, and ready for the shoot" I announced walking up to the photographer.

"AH BEAUTIFUAL, yes, yes perfect nayeon you can leave now. Jisoo darling you can go change will all be ready for you" I shook hands with the photographer and flashed a smile at nayeon.

She looked utterly displeased.

Ha.

then I glanced at jinyoung.

He waved at me. And I waved back, I could feel the blood rushing to my face reflexively I turned around and placed my hands on my cheeks.

Soon, I was guided to my dressing room and finished changing.

I sat down for a moment looking into the mirror. A figure moving in the corner caught my attention

" Oppa is mine " a voice followed I kept staring waiting for her to appere and there she was in my reflection

Nayeon.

" Nayeon... How did you get in here?" I asked uneasy since I had locked the door.

"Does it matter? No. What matters is you know your place......I see the way you look at him......Glance at him. You don't know him but I do and he's mine!" She was furious coming closer and closer backing me up against the table.

Ugh.

"Nayeon. He's not yours. I think you should pay attention to how he looks at you." I said pushing her off

"Now get out of my room. And learn your place" she looked at me in disbelief as I opend the door for her.

"You dont know who he's lost." She said walking away.

Lost? I questioned.

Who he's lost?

- Nayeon's POV -

"That littel b*tch, who does she think she is?!" I thought to myself.

What does jinyoung Even seen in her I was there for him in his darkest times.

Not her

Shes just an annoyence.

*Shutter

*Flash

I looked in the direction of the shoot

They look so good together.....What am I saying.

I'm the one who's right for you oppa.

I can heal you. Only I can

No one else.

Glance at me as you do for her.

Please.

Forgive me for what I did too you jinyoung.

I really did love you.

I wasn't trying to hurt you.