A kiss × Chapter VII

- Jinyoung's POV -

After Nayeon left me and Jisoo got to finish up our photo shoot.

"So, about that lunch" I began. Grabbing her bag for her.

"Where do you want to go oppa?" she asked.

Oppa ~ ah my heart.

"Anywhere's fine as long as I'm with you" I replied, she turned around and her eyes met mine.

I'm out of line aren't I, knowing you have interest in someone else I thought.

"Jinyoung... Is there... Are you....seeing anyone?" And there she goes catching me completely off guard.

"Ah what am I saying. Its none of my business. About lunch, I know a great fried chick-" she began sounding uneasy walking away quickly like I've seen once before.

I won't let you go again.

"There's no one" I said almost as a plea.

She stopped.

"Then what was that a few days ago with Nayeon?" Her words sent chills through me.

Nayeon. How do I express how much she's hurt me.

How she used them.

"What are you talking about jisoo? There's nothing going on between me and Nayeo-"

" I saw you two. She asked me where you were oppa.... Why do you have to lie about something like this" tears began welling up in her eyes.

"Jisoo I- " I tried to explain.

"Were you just playing with me that night. Am I just some toy to you?" Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

This distance between us.

"No, no Jisoo your not a toy" I tried to reach out for her but she brushed me away taking steps back.

Please stop crying. I wasn't trying to hurt you.

Jisoo, I love you.

- Jisoo's POV -

What am I to you then?

Tears continued to roll down my cheeks as he began closing the distance between us. Ultimately backing me up to where my back pressed firmly against the wall and his arms kept me locked in.

Like a cage.

A cage of his, where my heart is locked away in.

"Why?" I asked.

"Nayeon.... I loved her once. But not anymore, what you saw that night was just her. I felt nothing from that kiss" he placed his hand under my chin and gently lifted my face to stare into his eyes.

To find any truth in them.

I want to believe him

"Jisoo.... I don't know how to tell you this but, you drive me crazy" he began.

What.

"At first glance, when I saw you, my heart had already decided that it was you Jisoo, you" his hands fell to his sides.

Jinyoung...

"Jisoo, I want to be with you. And I'm so afraid you don't want to be with me." His head fell onto my shoulder.

Is this... Real?

A/n: jisoo sweetie... Yes it is your doing great.

His arms gently wrapped around my waist.

Holy kpop gods it is I thought.

"J-jinyoung. I-I want to be with you too" I said softly.

His head rose and he peered down at me.

"Jisoo" he mumbled

Jinyoung although I have yet to fully know you.

I believe I love you.

We glanced at each other. And before I knew it...

His lips. His soft lips came clashing onto mine.

I could feel his fingers brushing away my previous tears and placed his other hand gently through my hair, deeping our kiss.

We pulled apart staring into each others eyes.

More, his lips, I want more. I thought

Pulling him closer.

Our lips locked once more his tongue making its way fighting against my own.

Breath.

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

This feeling of relief.

Every time we pull apart but fall back into each other.

I've fallen and he has caught me.

"Jisoo is this real?" He said pulling away then putting his forehead to mine.

"I sure hope it is" I said in response.

There was a moment of silence between us.

He then intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Why don't we go to that fried chicken place and talk there?" I gave him a small nod.

Dam I love fried chicken.

Oh and Jinyoung of course.

But eating fried chicken, kissing Jinyoung and just talking to him.

What could go wrong?

|
|
|
|
|
|

- Author's POV -

"Nayeon, we have a problem" I spoke softly into the phone so they wouldn't hear me.

How dare he hold her like that.

"what are you talking about?! I'm busy right no-"

"I just witnessed Jinyoung and Jisoo make out. You still busy?" I almost yelled. Then checking to make sure they didn't hear me.

"Nope, not at all. Not. At. All. I'll be right there, follow them" I hung up.

Noona how could you.

I love you.

Noona I love you,

I will have you.