Chapter Two: Drunk Sorry with Haymitch, the Capitol, and The Parade

Effie forces my roommate and I to shake hands, then we go into the Justice Building to say our goodbyes. And guess who the first person to visit me is?

"Would you like me to stab your back for you?" Adele interrupts.

"Adele, get the f out, now!!!" I yell. 

The next person to walk in is Max

"Jenna, you can win this, impress sponsors with your humor, maybe do another cinnamon challenge dressed up as Drake, the capitol people will love that, and remember, this is very imortant, I..." Then Peacekeepers escort him out, then I go to the train. 

The train is so much nicer than anything I've ever been on, its silver on the outside, with plush carpet on the inside, and mahogany tables. For some reason, I just really want to stab one of those tables...

Our mentor in the games, Haymitch, is awesome. We both love drinking. After playing drunk Sorry, Monopoly,and Clue with him, we play the Law and Order SVU drinking game, then I pass out.  When I wake up the next morning, we are in the shining Capitol. The capitol people look just like those sluts on Halloween I have talked about...

When I go to the remake center, I reek of alcohol, I realize Haymitch and I used the troll rule so I must have alcohol dumped over me. For the parade, I'm dressed in an epic Nyan Cat costume, Im almost out of the door when Cinna lights a cigarette...

I burst into flames from the alcohol.

The rainbow streaks flowing from behind my Poptart body are now at a steady flame, and, it actually looks awesome! The capitol people love it, and throw things at me like flowers, money, and undergarments. I feel like Im back at the Estate dancing for rich clients.

After the parade is over, Im getting nasty stares from other tributes, most are flipping me off for out doing them.  Most of it is coming from girl tributes. Probably because nobody understands why girls hate each other...   

We eat dinner at our fancy hotel that’s bigger than my apartment!  Our Avox slave reminds me of Ariel from Little Mermaid, with her fire truck red hair that came from a bottle, fooling nobody. 

When I wake up, I ride the elevator down to training. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!