Chapter 14: The Flaw

A/N:

I'M BACK FROM FLORIDA WAHOOOOOO!!! I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN SUCH A LONG TIME!!! Like I said in the last chapter, I did add more to chapter thirteen. So i suggest to go back and reread that. . . or else this chapter won't make sense. xP kay now, Imma stop delaying you from reading. . . ;)

Reyna's p.o.v.

i must've been exploring for a long time, urgghhh. . .

I quickly got up and off my bed. After sprinting to the shower and a minute of cleaning myself, I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was wet and clung to my shoulders. I dried it off, and brushed it back into a ponytail. Good. I had gotten all the smudges if dirt off my body, and now all that was left was the. . . clothes. . . nasty. I reaslized I hadn't changed for a while. . . eewwwwww. . . But.  . . wharever, it's all i have, DEAL WITH IT. :) I looked at my watch. 11:59. YES! I made it in time. How am I going to figure out how the Blood Promise worked? I walked casually out the door, thumbs in my pockets, being perfectly AWESOME. When the guard was all like, "You're late. And that's NOT presentable. You look like you just came back from a hike in the woods or something. You're clothes are dirty, and they smell."

I put on an offended expression.

"And your hair is up. This dinner was supposed to be semi-formal. Put it down, and there are more clothes in the closet, didn't you look? Or do you iust like those clothes that much? Nasty. No offense of course."

No offense?? da hell? I punched him in the face. Then glanced boredly around. "What time is it?"

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!!!!! I WAS JUDT TELLING YOU THAT YOU WEREN'T PRESENTABLE!! Oh, and it's 12:03 am. But that's beside the point. WHY'D YOU PUNCH ME??"

"Oh, she punched you?" Came a voice out of nowhere. "Looks like she's not going to be a weak addition to our pack. She-" Arse appeared. "WHAT'S THAT SMELL!?!?! And WHAT, may i ask-"

"No." I said.

"Are you wearing!?!?!" he ignored me.

"What i wore when I came in. Hmph." I replied.

"CHANGE. IMMEDIATELY! AND TO ADD TO THAT, YOU'RE LATE!!" he screamed at me.

"Whatever. My watch says i'm right one time." I said nonchantly. "I'm hungry."

"CHANGE!" he demanded.

"No. sorry dude, no can do."

He looked stunned. "What did you say?"

"Aw, Mr. Im All Powerful doesn't know what "no" means. Well, it's spelled n-o. People say it when they don't want to-"

"I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS YOU BRAT! NO ONE. NO ONE. EVER. Disobeys me. It's part of the rule the pack. Or else you're banished."

Until then I was leaning against the wall, staring apparently interested at my fingernails. I had somehow gotten all that gunk out my my nail. Then I heard the word banished.

"BANISHED!?!? WAHOOO!! FREEEEDOOOMMM!!" I ran inside my room and grabbed the laptop, about to run out, when Arse continued.

"But you're special. Everytime you deny me, you have to go thriugh harsher, more painful training." he sneered.

"Go to hell, you a**h***." I replied smoothly.

"Fine then, I'll tell Parker to up your training a notch tomorrow. NOW CHANGE AND FOLLOW THIS GUARD TO THE DINING ROOM. It's 12:10 in the morning and I'm getting hungry." He said before turning away and stalking off.