1

Ethan and I have been dating for three years, we were the happiest couple in high school. I've had a crush on Ethan ever since I was five and I first met him in elementary school and then found out we lived next door to each other we started to become closer friends.

We started dating in the eighth grade, and now we're in the eleventh grade. Ethan's a professional football player and I play in orchestra with my friends that like orchestra. Grayson, Ethan's twin brother had a crush on me ever since the fourth grade. He asked me out but I turned him down, and I think he still has a crush on me but I don't like him that way, We're really good friends and I want it to stay that way. Ethan is my everything I love him more than anything and I'm one hundred percent sure he loves me just as much as I do him.

But little did Aaliyah know Ethan had secrets, secrets that would ruin Aaliyah and Ethan's relationship a. Ethan's a Heartbreaker.

"Baby, I can't go out tonight." Ethan announced walking me to my car.

"Why? Did something happen?" I asked

"Family stuff, I promise I'll make it up to you but this is really serious." He said looking me in my eyes

"Oh, it's ok go ahead we'll hang out another time." I said forcing a smile.

"Thank you angel, we can go out later on ok?"

"Alright." I said lowly as he walked away.

I know Ethan loves me and all but he barely ever pays attention to me anymore. We never hangout anymore and he's always out with his friends which means I'm either alone or with Grayson. Throughout allWe've gotten closer to one another.

"I guess I'm hanging out by myself tonight. It's nothing special, I'm used to it" I said to myself getting into my car.

I went out to see a movie and when I got home I just went straight to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, so I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said in a sleepy voice

"Aaliyah where the fuck are you?!" Hannah yelled through the phone with slightly muffled music playing in the background.

"Home, why?"

"You didn't hear about the party"?

"No, what party?" I asked finally sitting up

"Cameron's party, Ethan is all over the place, and some girl is all over him."

"What? N-no way Ethan said he was hanging out with his family tonight." I stuttered becoming extremely anxious.

"No, he's literally dancing with some girl on the dance floor."

"Are you Fucking serious rn?!"

"You know what don't worry about it, it's not like he's cheating or anything right? I mean he did kiss her and he-."

"I'll talk to him later... bye."

I sat there tears falling down my face just thinking about everything my friend had just told me. My heart aches as I clenched onto my shirt before laying down crying myself back to sleep. Is he really cheating on me?

The next morning very upset. I got dressed and drove to school only to be greeted by my friends talking about Ethan at the party.

"He took her to another room."
"They kissed."
"He probably cheated."

I was upset and angry, hearing everything they told me clouded my mind tears started to form in my eyes and threatened to fall.

"Won't you just shut the fuck up about it!" I yelled causing them to grow quiet.

I walked away from them all furiously I hated hearing them talk about everything over and over again. I didn't wanna see or hear about Ethan at all, I just wanted to be left alone. But to my avail there Ethan and Grayson stood by my locker.

"Hey beautiful." Ethan cooed

hi Ethan, are you okay? Yeah Ethan, how was the party? Oh you know listen I can expla- and the girl you danced with. Babe, it was a mistake and I was drunk okay? DONT ETHAN! Don't blame everything on the  drinks. YOU DECIDED TO GO TO A PARTY THAN SPEND TIME WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND! Which now that I think about it you never do spend time with me. I slammed my locker and started to walk away, why are you being such a bitch? Ethan replied I turned to face him. Anger filled my body making me slap him, his head turned and he spoke "that didn't hurt" I looked at him nearly crying. I shook my head starting to cry as I walked rapidly towards the back of the school. I leaned onto the wall as I started to slide down the cold bricks falling to my knees crying.

I saw a familiar face come outside to find me crying, "Grayson just go" he picked me up off the ground hugging me. I hugged back crying into his shoulder "it's okay I got you, I promise" I felt his grip around me tighten.i tightened my grip on him crying even more. He kissed the top of my head making me smile. We let go of each other and went to our classes.
The end of the day
I sat in class surprisingly focused and got an a on ALL of my test. I was bored and wanted to go out, I mean it was a Friday night. So I called Grayson, Hannah and Alex (Hannah's boyfriend)
Hey guys wanna go out tonight I'm really bored and have nothing to do?
Yeah we'll come. I got ready to go out to eat with my greatest friends. Alex and I were besties considering he was dating my best friend. I never really liked nor trusted him before because Iwas overly protective of Hannah. Because of how many times she'sbeenhurt, but he's a good guy and an even better boyfriend. I put on myregular outfit because we going out to eat at Applebee's. I dressed in my turquoise dress that transferred into a dark violet color With black flats. I loved the idea of going out, I wasn't going to be bored. I could finally get my mind off Ethan and just hang with my actual friends. Considering I lived next door to Ethan and Grayson I drove my car next to their house and told Grayson to come out. I saw another car pull up behind me, a girl? Specifically Sirena Cobble the mean girl of the school. And the popular girl of school, what the hell was she doing here. I stepped out of the car seeing Grayson exit the house, I walked up to him smiling about to give him a hug. Until I saw Ethan, I heard Sirena exit her car as she walked towards us and give Ethan a hug. "Ready Ethan this party is gonna be sooo LIT!" I looked at Ethan and scoffed giving Grayson a hug. We walked towards the car while Ethan stared at us. I got into the car and turned on the music, we drive off to meet Hannah and Alex at the restaurant. "Lets go in guys" I suggested we entered the restaurant and we were immediately sat down. Grayson and I were doing a vlog I had a YouTube channel way smaller than Ethan and Grayson's. only in the tens and I was determined to one day be a professional YouTuber Grayson was helping me out by telling me to make the channel with another person so Hannah was my go to person. Hannah never liked Ethan and was very suspicious of him. I guess she was right, Ethan and I were done it was my time to be alone. I never felt so close to Grayson I knew he had a crush on me still but I didn't want to lead him on. The night finally ended and I was happy I parked in my driveway and I walked Grayson home. I stood with him in front of his house looking at the stars, "their as beautiful as you" Grayson said I laughed and sighed "you're funny Gray" I was serious" Grayson replied. I laughed giving him a hug as I pulled away I kissed him on the cheek. I started to walk towards the my house Grayson grabbed my arm and pulled me into a passionate kiss. Without hesitation I kissed back, he pulled away and I was blushing like crazy. I could tell he was embarrassed by it but I smiled signaling him I liked it. He walked away and I walked away. I laid in my bed mesmerizing ever moment I spent with him, it made butterflies in my stomach I laughed and finally fell asleep.