4

It's been two weeks since my suicide attempt, my cuts have healed and Ethan and I are still a happy couple. Hannah and Alex are still dating and she's been so happy that I'm still in her life, she keeps a hold on me. She never takes her eyes off of me, she's terrified to loose me. Grayson on the other hand he's, okay I guess he's had a hard time getting over me. I've been around him less and less he's had this thing for my friend Addison and I told him I would help him out. Addy's been my friend for about a year now. I've known her since I was seventeen, she moved away with her father for a year and came back because he abused her so she lives with me since her mother died in a car crash two months ago. She's still a happy person even though her mother died, she's distant just like me but loves to make people happy and not hurt them. That's why we relate so much because we have everything in common.

"Liyah?!" I heard someone call me as I snapped out of my deep train of thought.

"Always writing in that diary of yours" Ethan said as he approached me bending over only inches away from my face. I blushed deeply as he leaned in to kiss me, I immediately kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. He picked me up putting me over his shoulder.

"ETHAN PUT ME Down" I laughed

"How's the view" he laughed lightly"

I laughed as I hit his butt, " not bad, Dolan" I laughed as he put me down on the couch.

"Hi beautiful" he said sitting next to me

"Get a room love birds" Grayson and Addison said walking downstairs

"Yeah, stop being cute" Hannah and Alex said as we all sat down to watch a movie. I loved seeing Grayson and Addison together I'm glad knowing he's over me.

We sat together laughing as we watched Daddy's home two. I laid in between Ethan's legs on my back as he played with my long dark black hair. I looked over to see Grayson holding Addy tightly as she laid on his chest. I was happy for them especially Addison she's had multiple boyfriends that just wanted her for her body. I'm glad she never gave it up she never gave herself to anyone. Neither have Hannah or I, I guess you can't say we're the V club. Addison attempted suicide the same way I did, she has depression just like me. We're both like sisters but long lost sisters. We're so alike I remember attempting suicide with her because we were so unhappy she almost lost her life. Yet so did I, her last boyfriend cheated on her multiple times, but she kept forgiving him because she loved him. Then she finally let go of him she said if they'd ever cross paths that maybe fate brings them back to each other. I wonder if Ethan woul- no he wouldn't ever cheat on me he loves me.

One month later
"There is a party at Allison's house this weekend" Grayson said to Ethan, Hannah, Alex and I.

"Wanna come?" Addison said approaching us as she sat next to Grayson she held his hand gently as she blushed.

"Yeah I'll come" I said as I saw her face light up

"Hey, Liyah can we talk?" Addison asked me I nodded as I walked away looking back to see everyone looking at us.

"Are you sure a party will be okay for you?" She asked me

"I mean you remember last time, you were almost raped" she said as a tear slipped from her eyes I pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay, Ethan's got me and so does everyone else" I said hugging her she hugged back smiling.

"As long as you're happy I'm happy" she said as we walked back to the table

"Everything alright?" They asked we looked At each other and nodded as we sat down and ate.

Friday night (party night)
I got ready for the party with my friends. Addison and Hannah We wore simple yet cute outfits

"I Ready to go girls?" I asked them as I grabbed my keys walking out the door.

"Well we don't have a choice now do we?" They said getting in the car as we drove to the party. When we finally arrived at her house the party had already started we parked a block away to refrain my car getting messed up. We entered the house as we started dancing with everyone we all separated. Addison went with Grayson, Hannah went with Alex and I was left alone so I decided to look for Ethan. I walked all around the house looking for Ethan and finally decided to quit.

-laughter- "shut up before we get caught" I heard someone say from down the hall. I walked towards the door opening it, "ETHAN?!" I said as my eyes started to water.

There he was with Allison on top of him kissing, they looked over to me as Allison sat up. As I walked over to were they were.

"Excuse us we were in the middle of somethi-" I slapped her right across the face, "GET THE FUCK OUT" I said yelling as she ran away.

Ethan stood up with a saddened expression on his face,

"Why?" I said pushing his shoulder backwards

"WHY, HOW COULD YOU" I said looking him in the eyes he shook his head looking down.

"YOU PROMISED ME YOU FUCKING PROMISED, HOW COULD YOU?!" I yelled punching him in the chest making him stumble backwards.
I fell to the floor with tears streaming down my cheeks like a river he pulled me up looking me in the eyes as I saw his eyes fill with sorrow and hope. "I'm sorry" he said as I looked him in the eyes I shook my head as I looked down to my feet.

"You promised me, Ethan" I said with sorrow and emptiness

"I'm so sorry!I didn't mean to hurt you"
He said

"THEN WHAT DID YOU MEAN TO DO, HUH? Why did you do this?! I thought you LOVED ME?!" I said attempting to punch him in the chest. He held my arms together to stop me from hitting him.

"I do love you, you're my everything, please forgive me I'm sorry!" I shook my head as I sat down in the bed. He sat next to me, I looked him in his hazel eyes and felt another tear slip from my eyes.

"Please, PLEASE FORGIVE ME I LOVE YOU" he said as I stayed looking down. I looked up and saw tears streaming down his cheeks, I wiped his tears with my thumbs.

"I forgive you" I said hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry I love you more than anything" he said hugging me back I looked him in the eyes and kissed him.
He kissed me back hesitantly, I didn't know why I forgave him I just can't risk losing him.

"I love you too E-tee-wee-tee" I laughed, as Ethan laughed with me. I rubbed his hand with my thumb and smiled at him pulling him into another passionate kiss.

Authors note:
   I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter love you all 👋🏽