7

Read with music 🎶

(Aaliyah's POV)
I woke up the next morning with red puffy eyes. I looked over to my left and saw Hannah fast asleep next to me, I looked over to my phone and felt my heart stop as it notifies me that Baby E.

Texted me, I opened up the messages he sent me,

BabyE: Hey Babe
BabyE: You weren't in school today hope you're okay
BabyE: Are you mad at me?
BabyE: Babe?
BabyE: bAbE?!
BabyE: AaLiYAh!! Answer me!
                                                Read 9:15
BabyE: I know you're reading this, it literally tells me that you read my messages! FUCK AALIYAH, ANSWER ME!!!!!
Me: what do you want.
BabyE: what are you mad about?
Me: I'm not talking about it now.
BabyE: then when?
Me: Meet me at the hill in 20 minutes, then we'll talk about this.
BabyE: Okay, see you there

I got out of bed and walked towards the closet and picked out an outfit.

I went to the bathroom and cleaned up my face And light makeup. I quickly but quietly walked outside and went to the hill, when I arrived he wasn't there. I was a five minutes late since i lived far away from the hill, I sat in the bench and heard a car pulling up. I didn't say nor do anything, I just sat there waiting for him to come to me when he finally sat next to me I played with my hands.

"Are you gonna tell me or sit there looking dumb" he chuckled lightly

I looked up to him and spoke still playing with my hands.

"I know what happened at school yesterday, when I was sick"

"What happened?" He said narrowing his eyebrows

"You and Allison's touchy-feely thing" he looked at me confused and then realized what I meant.

"Baby I'm sorr-"

"No Ethan, you're not sorry cause if you were sorry you would've stopped but you didn't, if you didn't want to be with me why didn't you say so!?"

His eyes filled with rage as he stood up and walked away from me, I grabbed hold of his hand and he pulled away.

"Oh so you'll let her touch you but not me your so call "GIRLFRIEND" tears were now forming in my eyes.

"Okay I'm not sorry, but I am sorry what the hell do you want me to say?!" He yelled

"You just don't want to be in a serious relationship, I get it you can't deal WITH LOVING Someone THAT LOVES THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!"

"ETHAN IT HURTS ME THAT I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD AND YOU DONT LOVE ME BACK, or you do love me but you just can't show it"

"Aaliyah I love the shit out of you but, I just cant be in a serious relationship I don't want to be tied down to one person"

"You basically defined the meaning of a serious relationship or a relationship in any fact"

"But I do love you and I'm willing to change for you, I wanna try a real relationship" I shook my head and felt a tear slip from my eyes and spoke words that broke me completely.

"Ethan, I love the literal hell out of you but,
This relationship is over, we're through."

"I'm done being hurt by you and I'm done playing your games, you're killing me I rip my heart out of my chest for you but you just can't seem to love me no matter what I do and IM DONE" I yelled out to him. His facial expression changed from hopeful to saddened,

"Babe please, I-I can change I'll do whatever it takes to be with you, baby please" he cried out he basically begged I stood there watching him suffer just as much as he made me suffer.

He grabbed both of my hands and got down on both knees cupping my hands together kissing them.

"PLEASE, I CANT LOOSE YOU YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING YOU'RE ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME!" He cried to me, my heart broke into pieces, he was crying...begging me to forgive him.

I kneeled down and pulled him up slowly, he stood straight and looked down to me. I pulled him into a hug and he hugged me tighter.

"I'm sorry, Aaliyah" is all he said and he repeated it. I pulled out of his grasp and took his right hand into mine. And opened it placing my promise ring inside of his hand and closed it.

He looked down to his hand and slowly opened it revealing the golden ring that read "Forever his" he looked down to me and closed his eyes I watched a slow tear melt from his eyes.

I pulled him into a soft passionate kiss as another tear fell from my eyes,

"I love you Ethan, but this is goodbye" he grabbed my hand and hugged me tightly.

"I love you Aaliyah, I understand" he whispered into my ear, I tightened my grip around him and pulled away eventually.

"Goodbye Ethan" I said as I walked away to my car and drove away, he stood there looking at the ring and then sat on the edge of the cliff. Not jumping just sitting.

(Home)
I walked up to my room seeing Hannah on the phone crying.

"NENE!" She said running up to me still crying I hugged her and smiled

"I broke up with him" I said with a straight face she looked at me saddened and pleased.

"So that's where you went?" she laughed slightly I nodded to her and smiled we went to watch a movie together and sooner or later she fell asleep.

I texted Ethan to assure him that one day he'll love someone as much as I loved him.

Me: One day you'll love someone as much as I loved you, one day maybe fate will bring us back to each other just remember that....I love you.
Read 10:40
BabyE: I'll remember that have a good life ❤️
Me: you too.
Read 10:42

Even though we're not together he'll always be my baby because I love him.

Authors note:
Hey guys, sadly this is the third to last chapter of this story which means it has two more chapters to go, I will definitely make a sequel to this story and a prequel. I hope you enjoyed love you all with all my heart ❤️❤️ Peace ✌🏽