Chapter 0 - Prologue

I started the second round today and got 13 on this with only 5 on Lotus so... 

Anyway! Let's get on with this! This is mostly your past with Momonga, the guild and how you two got stuck...

(Y/N) - Your name

(L/N) - Last name

(C/N) - Character name

( Momonga P.o.V )

Great Tomb of Nazarick

The round table room

I sat in the almost empty room, which not too long ago was buzzling with life of many diffrent characters belonging to my friends who joined me in this game and we made our own guild. I also meet a lot of new people inside the game which joined us and we made a few NPCs to look after our guild base and protect it.

One of my friends - who is a bit weird - was one of the best sorcerers not only in our guild but in the whole game. Not many had magic as strong as his and the special way which he used to make his character. He sits right next to me in those final moments of our favourite game. Despite that he was in guild he mostly only hang out with me...

We were the first to start playing and made out little guild, back then being but a dream which we hoped to turn into reality. My friend's real name is (Y/N) (L/N) and he is a pretty good student and my best friend in real life. He often got pushed away by other people since he was rather silent person who preffered to listen to others with not too much of his own opinion.

Most people would be happy to use him but he had some tough life when he was younger, always getting backstabbed by his friends that wanted to use him. One day we just met and somehow befriended him. He talks mostly to me, interact mostly with me and tell what he thinks and feels only to me. He is loyal to the bone and we promised to stand by each other.

Herohero : It was great time... All those memories will stay with us. Too bad that it gets shut down.

Momonga : Maybe you'd like to stay with us until the shut down?

Herohero : No, I gotta go and get some sleep. I have work tomorrow! See you guys in reality!

Herohero log out of the game and his status changed from online to offline. We sat in the silence before I sigh and stood up. I saw (Y/N)'s avatar and his name (C/N) moving and and grabbing my staff before giving it to me. His robes swaying, the glowing ghostly (E/C) eyes staring back into my empty eye-sockets.

( Your robes! Colors are up to you! Your skin and eyes are like corrupted / dark Talion! )

Momonga : Let's wait until the end of the game in the throne room.

(Y/N) : Lead the way then.

He was walking next to me while looking down. I'm not exactly too better myself. So much time put into all of this and now it all gets a shut down. It's very painful for us. I think (Y/N) gets the worst of it since he liked to interact with NPCs and started to slowly open up to others around him but now, I just hope he won't get closed off on others again.

Just as we left the room Sebas Tian and Pleiades joined us on the way to the throne room. Asking if there is anything we need. We said that there's nothing, unless they'd want to go along with us to the throne room to which they did. I decided to strike a conversation with (Y/N) and talk to him a bit more.

Momonga : (Y/N)...

(Y/N) : Yes?

Momonga : I know that all of it is devastating for you... but please do not go back to your shell after the game is finished. You're doing a great job and socializing with people, even if so slightly.

(Y/N) : We'll see, you know that I have trust problems.

Momonga : Don't worry I'll always support you if you need it!

We reached the throne room and I sit on my throne while (Y/N) walks over to my side and stands there with his head raised, but even like that I wasn't able to look past the darkness of his hood. Sebas and Pleiades stood below the throne as we both waited for the server shut down... Actually, I can play around with settings now...

Momonga : Hey, how about we do something with Albedo?

(Y/N) : If we were do that normally Tabula would kill us for it...

Momonga : Oh, I have an idea!

And that my dear mortals is the moment you're allowed to choose. YOU SHOULD REALLY THINK BEFORE YOU PICK!

1. Ainz gets Albedo ( Hi there Ainz x Albedo shippers, goddamn AA team )

2. You get Albedo ( Yeah... You're socially awkward, she's crazy sexualy frustrated succubus that loves you on yandere level and wants to have your baby... What could go wrong? )