Chapter 1 - End and Beginning

Asking if you want Albedo is as much as asking hungry person if they want food...

( Reader P.o.V )

Great Tomb of Nazarick

Throne room

Momonga was looking throught the settings of Albedo while I decided to look around for the last time. Albedo stood on the other side of Momonga's throne while I glanced at her. Naturally, Tabula made her a beauty with shiny yellow eyes, black her flowing down her slender figure, pair of horns on top of her head and pair of black wings on her waist. All of her dark attributes additionaly highlighted by her pure white dress...

I sigh, if I were to meet a women like her in real world I'd probably turned red and didn't even talk to her. Even if we somehow got closer to one another I'd probably had problems with even trusting a person like her, let alone becoming something more than friends... She'd so much better than me so she wouldn't have any problem with leaving me behind...

I sigh to myself and started to look around the throne room. A set of large chandeliers was hanging across the throne room lighting it up. Large collumns supporting the ceiling that was basking in the darkness, outside of the light. And banners... On each collumn a banner belonging to one of the members of the guild. I even knew some of the from real life...

I just heard Momonga talking to himself and chuckling a bit while glancing at me. I shrugged it off and stare into the guild throne room for the very last time... I glanced down at our guardians below and smiled to myself. Too bad they're only NPCs, I actually acted towards them as humans to kind of fill in the void...

Momonga : Done, good thing that I had the staff. Well, I'll have to crash after server shut down, I have to get up at 4 A.M.

(Y/N) : Yeah, me too. I have to get to my part-time job on time...

Momonga : Hey, (Y/N). I enjoyed playing with you the entire time!

(Y/N) : Maybe there will part two or this game.

Momonga : That would be nice.

I looked forward seeing the time. 23:59:47. Well this game was awesome, I hope that we will find something to replace it. When the clock strike midnight I closed my eyes and sigh. End of the game, huh? Once I opened my eyes I saw that I'm still standing near the throne and Momonga glanced at me...

Momonga : Do you think they pull back the plan of shutting it down for later?

(Y/N) : I don't know...

He tried to pull up the menu but nothing happened and glanced at me. I tried to pull up the menu but it didn't work for me too... I started getting worried about what's going on, until...

Albedo : Is something the matter Lord Momonga?

Albedo asked and... stood up on her own? She is an NPC, she shouldn't be able to do anything without the command... She walked over the throne to my side and she leaned over to Momonga and actually pushed her... rear end right at me. I felt her touch, there wasn't something like that and besides...

SHE'S TOUCHING ME!

I pull back catching both of their attention. Momonga used the GM magic to contact devs or at least other players but nothing happened, he hummed to himself...

Momonga : The GM call maic doesn't work...

Albedo : I'm sorry, but I have no answer. This GM call magic, you speak of, is beyond my comprehension.