Chapter 3 - Catfight

I think that name of the chapter says it all :D

( Third Person P.o.V )

In the corridors somewhere in Nazarick

(Y/N) : It's all too strange...

Momonga : It's almost as if this became our reality.

(Y/N) : Yeah, I get what you mean... Oh! I forgot something! Gotta go back to them!

Momonga glanced towards the corrupted human as he forgot about the ring on his finger and started to use his magic to teleport. A pair of demonic hands seemingly stabbed their claws into the air and as they pulled aside a glowing (F/C) rift appeared throught which (Y/N) stepped throught to get back to the arena.

At the Arena

As everyone were still on their knee and looking down waiting a few more secunds even after the duo disappeared. However, just as Albedo rise from her knee the power surge made them all stand still as space where they were before was ripped open and (Y/N) walked out of it. He looked at them looking up at him in surprise. Albedo, however, quickly used the moment to walk over to him.

Albedo : What is it, Master (C/N)~? Did you came for me~?

(Y/N) : I actually have a request...

He was kind of uncomfortable as she was literally right in front of his face while holding his arm with her hands and looking at him with her seducting glowing yellow eyes. He leaned back a bit so she isn't covering his whole view.

Albedo : Would you like me to join you in your chambers, Master~?

(Y/N) : No! I want you to find Ruby and order her to come to my quearters, I have a few things to talk about about! Now if you excuse me!

He once again used his power to rip a hole in the air and went throught it leaving everyone stunned. His power still emanating in the air as the present guardians were still kneeling until Mare stand up with his legs shaking.

Mare : I thought I was going to faint, that was so scary.

Aure : Seriously! I was sure the pressure will crush us!

Cocytus : (Y/N) is powerful but Lord Momonga... To think they will be this amazing.

Albedo : However when (Y/N) shows his power and authority he's even more glorious than I've ever imagined!

The bickering between guardians started and they were talking about how both Momonga was kind and (Y/N) calm and rather shy in their views at the times. It was the time of talking more about (Y/N) when Albedo fully turned into her fangirling mode.

Mare : And (Y/N) had such a powerful aura! He make me shake on the inside and want to larn from him even more magic!

Albedo : He was magnificent, wasn't he!? That power and aura! Oh, he's truly right below Lord Momonga! His gentle yet mysterious nature makes me so pulled by him! And just like Lord Momonga he stayed with us despite other Supreme Beings leaving!

Sebas : Forgive me, but if there is nothing else to discuss I shall return to my duties. I do not know where Lord Momonga or Master (C/N) is but it's my duty to be by the side of either of them. Also, Master (C/N) wanted us to find Ruby so I shall take care of that.

Albedo : Of course, also if there will happen anything be sure to inform me... Especially if (C/N) will want me in his bed chamber! Tell him I'll come right away! I'll rush to him! Or no, tell him that I'll be soon as I prepare myself! I will bathe and apply nice perfumes, well unless he wouldn't want me to bathe, then-