Chapter 4 - Three Days Passed

This half of the episode doesn't have too much to it so I'll make a bond with you and Ruby a bit more forward.

( Reader P.o.V )

Momonga's Room

I stood next to Momonga who was holding up a sword with a whole buch set in front of him. He was turning and looking around it before trying to swing which resulted in throwing it to the ground. I picked up the blade and gave it a few sings effortlessly. My class allows me to wield each and every weapon but unless that weapon is not set into my specific power class my spells cost more and are harder to cast.

Momonga : Three days passed...

(Y/N) : I don't feel any discomfort in this body. What about you?

Momonga : Not one bit. Maybe our mentality also changed along with our bodies? All I know is that we should concentrate on fiding out what's happening.

(Y/N) : Hey, you don't have a group of thirsty ladies after you. I'm pretty sure that both Albedo and Shalltear are yandere too...

Momonga : Yes, I didn't expect for them to actually go that far or rather that it also affects Shalltear and the rest... For now, however. Creat greater item!

Momonga shined before a heavy black knight set appeared on him along with a red cape. He reached out towards me so I gave him the sword. He grasped it and gave a mighty swing making a blow of wind when he stopped the blade. He put it aside as one of the pleiades - Yuri - grabbed onto the sword from Momonga and set it aside.

Momonga : I'm planning to go out there and check how everyone's doing...

(Y/N) : Be sure to give Mare my greetings.

Momonga : I will.

He then disappeared as I stood with Yuri next to me. She looked at me and gave me a rare for her smile. She rarely smiles, acting more like a teacher towards student for most of the time. I guess she's like a touch of normality in our crazy new lives...

Yuri : Is there anything you need, Master? You're staring.

(Y/N) : Oh, I beg for forgivness Yuri.

Yuri : News travel here fast, (Y/N). I've heard that you're looking for wife and will probably have others as concubines. If you will include me then I'll do as you say.

She was acting so mature it was actually a bit overwhelming when comparing to some like Albedo and Shalltear who tried to do their best to get into my pants right away or Ruby who treated it like a way to show other girls who's the best here. It's good that I have my mask on because I'm sure that a blush bloomed on my cheeks.

(Y/N) : I... Thank you, Yuri. It's good that at least there's someone mature I can relay on. Also... When did you hear my name?

Yuri : Other Supreme Beings were often using that name while talking of you, I'm sorry if I've offended you.

(Y/N) : No, you didn't... It's just my real name. (C/N), is alias among others like us.

Yuri : Others already know of your name. Maybe we can adress you as Master (Y/N)?

(Y/N) : Please feel free to adress me however you like as long as you're not being mean with them.

Yuri : I would never... (Y/N)~

She whispered my name in my ear, making me shiver before turning and somewhat playfully to her charactere winking as she left gracefully. I was so surprised that for a few seconds didn't catch up to what was happening... I shook my head and used the ring to teleport to my chambers when I saw another unsettling image...