Chapter 2 - New Problems

I kind of forgot about it until - BOOM! One person after another demanded next chapter... I also saw the enthusiasm so here is another chapter.

( Reader P.o.V )

The Great Tomb of Nazarick

The Arena

A few minutes before everyone pledged their loyalty

A portal opened and a girl stepped out of it. Well, not any girl but Shalltear Bloodfallen. She's a vampire noble wearing red and black gothic dress. Her long white bangs are hidden under the cap she's wearing. Her blood red eyes glance between Momonga and me before she glances towards my masked face and licks her lips as I see her long fangs gleaming in the light provided by fire. She suddenly dropped the umbrella she had with her making it turn into a large swarm of black butterflies while she latched onto my waist.

Shalltear : Master (C/N)! Oh, it's you! My eternal beloved!

(Y/N) : H-How are you so strong?!

I could only whizz out as she quickly hugged me around the chest and used all her might to cuddle into me causing me to feel insane amount of pressure and feel like she's trying to break my spine. I reach out and pet her head a little making her hold a tiny bit less powerful.

Aura : You should stop, Shalltear. Master (C/N) seems like he's about to give his final breath... besides you're starting to slobber on him.

Shalltear : Oh, half-pint! I didn't realize you were here! Hacing such a foolish and jealous older sister must be diffcult Mare, however you manage it.

Aura : *Growls* Ms. Fake Tits~

Shalltear : What?!

Aura : You were in rush and that's also why you went throught trouble of using gate to get here since your top is a little off and if you were to run they would shift!

Shalltear : Watch it, elf! You've got nothing but a boy chest!

Aura : True, but I'm only 76 years old, I can still develop. You, however, are stuck in an undead body! You will never get Master (C/N)'s attention with your bug bites!

In another second a huge argument between the two began. I sigh and leaned towards Momonga catching his attention as he leaned down towards me. I scratched the back of my head and asked two very simple questions.

(Y/N) : What did you do and... Were they fighting over me, between themselves or over their chest sizes?

Momonga : I belive that it was a bit off all... I don't really know why it worked liked that, maybe along with Albedo her personality changed too?

(Y/N) : You think it also affected Aura?

Momonga : I'm not sure, we shall see later. For now let's get rid of this argument.

Well, as for argument it started getting pretty... hot. I don't mean like sexually. Shalltear's magic was flaring and so did her hands while Aura was in battle stance. It's actually pretty nostalgic. I remember how Peroroncino and Bukubukuchagama ( Why the fuck those names are so long and tongue wrecking? Couldn't it be something easier to spell? ) would often argue between themselves being brother and sister...

Cocytus : What's with all that ruckus?! Stop acting like children in front of our Masters!

An insectoid warrior walked towards us with halberd in hand while glaring towards the fighting vampiress and elf. His white body armor standing out from the surrounding and the two girls glanced at him. He stabbed the tip of his halberd in the ground as ice started covering it. Suddenly Momonga started eminating black fog.

Momonga : That's enough! Shalltear, Aura we don't have time for playing around!

As Momonga was saying hello to Cocytus I noticed both Aura and Shalltear staring towards me. When they noticed me looking both waved to me a little bit before noticing each other doing the same and growling once again, about to start a fight. This was however quickly stopped as Demiurge and Albedo joined all of us to swear loyalty. At some point even Sebas came back from scouting...

As talk between Momonga and guardians didn't interest me that much I was wondering where did my own creation went... I didn't want to create an NPC myself but others pushed at me and Momonga said it may be fun so Bukubukuchagama helped me in creating it, however, just in making. I didn't take any wierd ideas from her and boy, she had many of them...

Momonga : Now tell me what do you think of me and (C/N)?

He suddenly called my player name causing me to look up at him in surprise.

Shalltear : I think about both of you as beautiful beings. You, Lord Momonga, being the definition of power and undead perfection! Master (C/N) is however the most beautiful as beauty incarnated and nothing can compare - living or dead - to his dark and corrupted glow~!

Cocytus : A man of honor and power not rivaled in power by other guardians or even other Supreme Beings! You truly are the true ruler of the Tomb of Nazarick! Master (C/N) is also a man of honor and his power surpass ours as he is your trusty best companion!

Aura : Compassionate and always three steps ahead of the game! Master (C/N) is silent but incredibly cunning and compassionate but prefers to hide behind his mask!

Mare : You're a leader who's kind and also merciful! I think of Master (C/N) as my teacher as he has shown me many spells and spent time with me despite my magic not being his general field of power!

Demiurge : A man who makes wise decisions then acts upon them efficeintly and without any form of hesitation, also your enigmatic personality makes it nighly impossible to predict you. (C/N) is also enigmatic but extremaly loyal to you, doing what you need of him yet always being close friends instead of servant and master.

Sebas : You are the head of all Supreme Beings even though others left us you stayed mercifully until the end along with Master (C/N).

Albedo : You are the highest of all Supreme Beings as well as the ruler of Tomb of Nazarick! Master (C/N) is also a powerful caster as well as Supreme Being to whom my heart belongs to!

Momonga : Yes, I see. I have heard your thoughts and given you your tasks. Work faithfully in our name.

He put his hand on my arm and we both disappeared from the Arena before appearing in some random corridor. He put his skeleton hand where his heart would be.

Momonga : Ah, I'm beat...

(Y/N) : What was with all of that?

Momonga : I don't know, I don't even know why they have such glorious views of us.

(Y/N) : They sound pretty serious too...

Unknown to both of them a fight is about to go off in the arena. A battle between a vampire and a succubus craving for a certain special person...

I prefer to make a shorter one as you really need an update and I need to think how to go off with thier talking next...