Chapter 6

Finn and Rachel had been dating for about a month and haven't really been able to see each other outside of school. They still had weekly glee meetings but most of the time they were too busy kissing and making sure no one catches them then actually talking about glee club. They were in the choir room and it was late "meeting". They sat in the corner of the rooming kissing. Finn pulled away and smiled at Rachel.
Finn- I love you.
Rachel- I love you more.
Finn- if you say so...
Rachel- shut up you know I do
She laughed as she playfully hit him.
Finn- I know so this is our last weekly "meeting" since Friday is the last day before winter break.
He said frowning.
Rachel- I know I'm gonna miss you
She kissed him again with a lot of passion as if it were the last time.
Finn- ok I seriously can't be away from you.
Rachel- I know I can't either
Finn- I know why don't we spend Christmas together?
Rachel- together? Really?
Finn- yeah well you're Jewish so you won't really be doing much and I live alone so you can come over and tell you dads that you're spending the night at a friend's house. Come on it'd be fun we can prepare a Christmas meal together and give each other presents
Rachel- that sounds so nice but what will we be doing for the rest of the evening?
Finn got closer to Rachel's face and smiled as he whispered softly- well we could snuggle up by the fire and I'm sure we could come up with something... Together...
He kissed Rachel's neck softly making Rachel get goosebumps.
Rachel- wow... Yeah I'm up for it
Finn smiled- perfect I'll text you my address later on.
He kissed her one last time and they got their things and left.
Finn was driving home and he couldn't believe it he was going to finally be able to spend time with Rachel and not be scared about someone finding out.

Rachel had arrived at her house and walked in and found her dads asleep in their room. She made her way up into her room quietly and closed the door behind her and jumped onto her bed. She was so happy that she was going to finally be able to spend time with Finn on their own. She was also kinda nervous because she was gonna be completely alone with Finn for the first time. She wasn't sure if she was ready to take the relationship to the next level since they had only been dating for a month. The door knob turned and in walked one of her dads.
LeRoy- Rachel hunny it's almost 10 where were you?
Rachel- I'm sorry dad I went to my glee meeting
LeRoy- these glee meetings are taking a bit too long don't you think?
Rachel- no I got out at 4:30 and I went to my friend Kurt's house cuz I was helping him with a solo that he's been working on.
LeRoy- oh alright then as long as you're helping those who are less talented haha
Rachel- oh dad
LeRoy- alright Rachel time for bed goodnight
Rachel- wait dad I was wondering... Can I maybe spend Christmas Eve and day at my friend's house?
LeRoy- well who would it be?
Rachel- uh my friend... Quinn she invited me and I was wondering if I could go?
LeRoy- uhh.... Alright I don't see why not
Rachel- thank you daddy goodnight I love you!
She hugged him goodnight and closed the door and ran to her phone to text Finn.
Rachel- my dad said yes I just told him I was spending the night at Quinn's house (:
Finn- perfect I'll slip you a note in your locker tomorrow with my info in it goodnight love you<3
Rachel smiled to herself excited to spend Christmas with him. She suddenly remembered tho that she needed to talk to him about their extra activities and how she didn't feel ready yet.
Rachel- I'll just talk to him tomorrow I'm sure he'll be understanding