Chapter 25

The Next Day~

Rachel was waiting for Jesse to arrive with Yanely so that they could go get their nails gone together. She waited by her locker and noticed them walking up to her.

Yanely- Hi Rachel!

Rachel- hey! Ready to go?

Yanely- yup, I'm glad you wanted to hang out. I need some good girlfriends. I mean the only person I really talk to here is Jesse.

Jesse- what? Am I not good enough?

Yanely laughed and kissed his cheek

Yanely- of course you are but I can't always talk to you about everything! Sometimes a girl just needs some quality time with her girls.

Rachel- agreed. All I have is Jesse and my boyfriend

Yanely- oh you have a boyfriend? Who?

Rachel- uh his name is Cory. He doesn't come here, he already graduated.

Yanely- Ooooo! You like them older Rachel?

Rachel laughed- yeah...

Jesse- yeah I guess you can say that...

Rachel shot Jesse a look causing Jesse to shut up.

Jesse- so how about those nails!

The girls laughed and walked out to the parking lot. Jesse was giving them a ride to the nail salon and then each a ride home.

At the nail salon~

Yanely- my nails needed this! So Rachel tell me about Cory, what's he like?

Rachel- well he's incredibly sweet, handsome, funny, sexy, and I love him.

Yanely- aww.. That's sweet. Have you guys... you know...

Rachel blushed- uhh no we haven't. We're waiting for a bit.

Yanely- that's good, Jesse and I are waiting too. Well until prom night haha

Rachel- really?

Yanely- well we didn't really say then but who knows, we could just take in the moment and... you know...

Rachel- do you love him?

Yanely smiled as she turned to see him sitting in a chair near the entrance- yeah... I do...

Rachel- good cuz I can tell he loves you too.

Yanely- hey we should do a double date! It'd be so much fun! We could go bowling!

Rachel- uhh i don't know... Finn is usually busy...

Yanely- wait.. Finn? I thought you said he name was Cory.

Rachel got nervous- oh uh it is! Finn is his middle name...

Yanely looked at Rachel suspiciously.

Yanely- ok Rachel... What's really going on? I can tell you're lying.

Rachel sighed- ok I'll tell you just not here.

Yanely- why?

Rachel- because others can't know.

Yanely- does Jesse know?

Rachel- yeah.

They continued getting their nails done in silence. Rachel didn't know if she should tell Yanely the truth, she know she shouldn't be telling others but she wanted to have a girl finally help her and have a good friendship with a girl. Finally, they finished their nails and paid for it.

Jesse drove Rachel home and parked outside her house. He could sense the awkwardness in the air.

Rachel took a deep breath- ok.. So my boyfriend isn't really Cory... It's... Mr. Hudson...

Yanely laughed- wait what? You're telling me that Mr. Hudson is your boyfriend? Hahahaha that's a good one. You almost got me.

She laughed and noticed that no one else was laughing.

Yanely- wait you're being serious? You're dating Mr. Hudson? The history teacher, from our school? You're dating a teacher?

Rachel- yes. Look and I only told you because I thought that you'd be ok with it and I really want to be your friend.

Yanely- ok... umm.. I was not expecting this... but... I mean... It's ok... I mean it's your life. If you love him then... it shouldn't matter what I think.

Rachel- so you're ok with it?

Yanely- yeah, because it takes a lot to confide in someone you barely know. And I really want to be your friend too, you seem like a great girl Rachel and no one should keep you away from Mr. Hudson.

Rachel- thank you so much for understanding Yanely!

She leaned over from the back seat to hug Yanely.

Jesse- aw my best friend and my girlfriend hugging! You don't get this everyday

Rachel- I know! Ok well I better go, I gotta tell Finn that you know. Bye guys!

Rachel got out of the car and walked inside to text Finn.

Rachel- so.. I gotta confess something to you...

Finn- ok... what....?

Rachel- I sorta... kinda... told someone about us...

Finn- WHAT? Rachel! You cant be telling everyone!

Rachel- I didn't tell EVERYONE! I just told Yanely, you know Jesse's girlfriend. I had to cuz I kinda let it slip! I'm sorry :(

Finn- it's ok.. just no more telling people ok? I mean now four people know.

Rachel- four? Who's the fourth?

Finn- oh Will told Emma.

Rachel- see I'm not the only one telling!

Finn- he had to tell her they're married

Rachel- well Jesse and Yanely are dating so... same thing

Finn- no it's not Rach

Rachel- ok I'm sorry I just wanted to have a girl friend who I could talk to! I mean you have Jesse and Will! I need a girl friend!

Finn- ok... I guess I understand. I forgive you. I gtg tho need to grade papers :p good night. Love you<3

Rachel- love you too<3

~~~~~~

A/N: so here's another chapter! I made Yanely and Rachel friends cuz I thought Rachel needed another friend and I wanted it to be a girl cuz we all know that we need one guy best friend and one girl best friend (: but yeah I named the character after myself lol

1. Because I wanted to incorporate myself into the story somehow and

2. Because who wouldn't want to be Rachel Berry's best friend?! But just cuz she's named after me doesn't mean she's similar to me lol

But yeah hope you guys liked it! Let me know what you thought and I'll post again soon! (: don't forget to vote and follow!