13.

Mini's Pov

As soon I heard them, I ran out the house as fast as I could. A few minutes later I started getting exhausted, so I stopped to catch my breath. I guess it's raining, I forgot my jacket at home to. God, I hate this, I hope it doesn't go worse.

Boom! Crash!

Really thunder?! O men not now, o shot I'm crying. Dang it, I want the guys with me...... God I'm scared. "What the-" Next thing I know I was being pulled into ally and held back.

"Well hello little cutie,"

I looked around seeing 6 guys' around me plus the one holding me back, so 7 guys. "What do you'll want?!"

"Well stop struggling this will be quick. So, I suggest you enjoy." He came closer to me and poked the button of my pants. God it's so gross. I looked over to see a man holding a needle with some substance. "Let me go!" I started to tear up again. How can this day get any worse, now? Someone please, help me!

"Get away from him!" I turned to see Tyler, David, and Evan at the end of the ally. Next the men got a hold of them to pulling them into the ally. I can't see so well with tears coming down.

"I guess cuties want to join the fun huh?"

"Let us go!" Evan yelled trying to break free but these guys were too strong for us.

"Feisty aren't we. I guess you can go first," the man said going to Evan with the needle and raising his shirt up.

"Don't touch him!" David moved all over to get free to get them away from Evan, but it didn't work. "Your next boy," they inserted the needle to his belly.

"AAHHH!"

"EVAN!" Tyler said getting more pissed but still was no use.

"What was that?!" Evan said shaking.

"Something to get you pleasurable until were done inserting this to your friends" he said.

"Don't touch them!" Evan said trying to push him off before the man came to us. He walked over to Nogla and did the same thing to him, then Tyler, then me. What the fuck is that?! I'm shaking and feel my nerves go through.

"Now that all off you got what y'all need, let's get down to business." They laid me and Tyler on the concrete floor, while holding Evan with Nogla to the wall. The man holding me pulled my shirt up then started licking my belly, it felt so gross. The man holding Tyler was kissing his shoulder to his neck. Two men were on Evan messing with his body making him scared; also, the other 2 men were on Nogla trying to pull his clothes off.

"Leave them alone!" I turned to see Brock there. With that Tyler was able to kick the man that was on me to the ground, but the man holding Tyler pinned him down then yelled, "Get him!" I got up fast as I could and tried to run to get help, but the man that was holding me grabbed my leg to trip me and got back on top of me.

One man from Evan and David went to get Brock because he looked strong from them. They got Brock and pulled him into the ally to the ground with us.

"Hey! Let us go!" Brock yelled trying to push at least one of the men off. Shit I'm so scared. Don't let this happen to me again! Why do I feel so sleepy?

Jonathan's (H2O Delirious) Pov.

I'm so exhausted! We have been running non-stop, but still didn't find them. They couldn't run that far. Men they have better not taken a cab. If I were them where would I go? Not that far.

"Where are they?! They have to be here! O men it's raining harder," Marcel said mad.

"They can't go that far. Will find them," Lui said placing a hand on Marcel's shoulders.

"Come on we have to keep going," Brain said walking ahead. We walked for another minute until I heard Nogla's scream. I grabbed Brian's hand who grabbed the other two to follow. I turned to an ally seeing Evan and David crying on the wall being held, Brock on the floor struggling, Tyler on the floor pinned by a man licking his neck, with Mini crying closing his eye shut scared, as thunder roared. That got me pissed, but then Lui closed the umbrella and thrown it to the man that was holding David. The man caught it, which made me go punch him in the jaw hard enough to knock him out breaking a large piece of glass. Marcel went to go help Tyler being pinned by kicking the man off and pulling Tyler behind him. Brian pushed the man holding Mini off him and carried him to the end of the ally letting him lay on the wall which caused on the man to jump on his back and another man to punch him in the stomach to lose his breath. Lui pulled the man that was holding Evan back but brought a knife out. Lui started to fight the man also the man that was pinning Tyler went to Lui. Marcel helped Tyler to the end of the ally and put him down to lean on the wall next to mini, but for that the man that held Brock punched him to the wall and sliced his hand making him bleed. I went to go help him making me slide my leg under the man and tripping him and jumping on him to punch his face. Marcel went to go help Brian but got pulled back by the other man.

"Not a good move boy," the man said. The 7th guy pulled out a gun and pointed it to Mini, "O no Craig watch-" I tried to say but he pulled the trigger. I watch it go by, but Lui ran right in front of Mini taking the shot, protecting him.

"Lui!" Brian said struggling out but didn't work. The man that was punching Marcel went to Lui and kicked him stomach hard which made him scream in pain and losing a lot of bleed. While I was distracted the man I was punching, he pushed me off then kicked me hard on the side. I got up to kick him to the wall and grabbed a trash can to hit him hard on the head making him knock out. Two men down, now five to go.

"Delirious watch out!" I turned to see then man that pulled the trigger have a knife and ready to stab me, but before he can get me Lui was in front of me making the man stab his stomach and coughing up blood. O fuck. Lui grabbed the man's hand and kicked him, making him fall to the ground passing out, Lui pulled out the knife in his stomach to the ground making him fall. "Lui!" I bent down trying to stop the bleeding but the other man that was holding Brock down came to me and pulled me back. Brock got up to punch the guy that got me but got punch in the face hard making him fall. Brian was able to knock out one of the men he was fighting now walking towards Brock to trip the man that punched him, grabbing him by the collar and punching him hard to knock him out to. I saw a man going to Brock with a knife but before he could stab Brian, Brock pushed him out the way getting stab on the side leaving Brian hitting shards of glass I broke at the beginning. Marcel got a piece of glass and stabbed it to the man making the man yell in the pain then punching Marcel to the wall knocked out. I got up pushing the glass shard in making him yell in more pain then kicking him to the wall harder knocking him out. The last guy punched me hard on the side where it's bruised most but then Brian was able to get up from the glass shards and punch the guy making him fall to the ground. The last man looked scared now seeing that we were still able to fight. He ran off out the ally in a hurry. We were a mess and injured. Brian took out his phone calling 911 for help and hurry, he told them where we were but during the call, we passed out as well.