21.

Tyler pov

I woke up from the sun rising from Evan's window. I moved my arm to find the boys, but they weren't there except Craig who was in my arms. I got up hearing noises in the rest room I went to see Nogla throwing up in the toilet. Evan rubbed his hand in circles on Nogla's back. He got up to the sink rinsing his mouth. I guess he throw up to. He brushed his mouth every inch then letting Nogla do the same. He walked out the room seeing me. He petted me on the head then went to the bed. I saw Evan stomach seeing they were right. He did have bellies and they were kinda bigish, but not so big like a pregnant lady. I saw bags on the counter that Evan went through. I took out seeing it was the medicine. "We should Call them. Y'all know they're worried about us. Will call tell them were fine and will be back in a few weeks after we find out what's wrong with us. Depending how bad it is," Nogla said behind me. "We should," Craig said agreeing. Evan got up turning on his computer that was on the side. David picked up Craig having the cover wrapped around him and sat down on the chair next to Evan and I took the other chair sitting next to Evan to. He got on skype. He looked at us and we nodded. He pressed call.

Back in LA

Marcel's Pov.

I feel so awful. I couldn't believe we had a fight. From all of us I couldn't believe it. We all love each other, and we would never hurt each other but it happened. Me and Lui drove around the town hoping to find them we didn't. I'm worried what might have happened to them. We planned on calling their cell phone, but they left it here. Where are they?! What if something bad happened to them! I was in the living room with everyone. I was worried. I had bags under my eyes, but I didn't care. All I want is them back safe. Brian's phone was vibrating. I could tell because it vibrated through the couch. He took it out and had a shock expression. He pressed something turning the volume high. "Where are y'all! Are you'll okay!" Brian yelled. Wait.i went closer to him seeing all 4 of them their. Evan in the middle, Nogla holding Mini in a cover, and Tyler on the side to. I was so happy they were okay, but where?

"Where are you guys?! We're worried sick about y'all! What's wrong with Mini is he okay?" Lui said. All of us huddled up.

"Were fine. We just wanted to let you know that. Mini has a fever and cold but he's feeling better," Evan said.

"We won't be back in a few weeks," Nogla said. It made our eye's go wide. Making us yell, "Few weeks?!"

"Will see you'll soon ok. Were safe right now. Y'all don't have to come looking for us. Will be okay. Bye guys," Tyler said ending the call. Shit this is making me more worried! How are they? Was Mini in a side effect or something? Shit, shit! "Guys we have to find them!" Delirious yelled.

"Where?! They can be anywhere! We looked all over LA and didn't find them. we even asked people if they saw them. some leaded us and some didn't," I said. I just want them here safe. Brock was at the side thinking. "Brock?" Lui asked. He brought his face up. He grabbed Brian's phone replaying the call. Everyone knows Brain always had an app that saved video call. "Wait....There not here in LA." We looked at him confused now. He showed us the phone seeing a little owl at the background. "He's in Canada. There in Evan's room. Evan must have asked his dad some tickets to go there. They must have known we would look for them and booked." Brock said. In Canada! "Why would they be in Canada. Out of their places why would they pick that," I said.

"Good point," Delirious said.

"Wait. I know! They're going to see a doctor! Maybe....." Lui said unsure.

"That's stupid Lui. If they did how come, they didn't see one here?" I asked. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm being so negative but it's the truth.

"No Lui your right." Again Brock. What are you not telling us? "Evan has a sister, right?" we nodded. He told us before. "His sister is a doctor!" Brian yelled. Wait Evan's sister is a doctor? "Wait I thought she works in the company like Evan said a couple months ago," I said.

"She does. But he said she works part time there. Evan sister is a good doctor. Knowing Evan, he would ask his sister to check them. The way Mini is must have been some side effect maybe. He didn't go to this Doctor in LA because they knew we would wait for them there, " Brock said. It made sense! Of course!

"Well we have to go to Canada to. We need to find them! " Lui said.

"That's the plan. When we get their will walk to his house. Hopefully bump into Evan soon brother in law." We packed our things taking the truck Mini had all the way. We bought our tickets and we were off!