Ch 2: The Confrontation

(I do not own Kill la Kill or any photo's or video's I use. I only now own the Plot and whatever aspects I decide to change from the Cannon storyline.)
- - - - - -
Through the month's after Ryuko's escape from the Nudist Beach facility. She had been traveling from place to place, not really staying anyplace to long as she, even with her Life Fiber abilities, didn't want any operatives from said Facility to find her and quiet possibly drag her back into the Darkness of the Well.

"I refuse to go back there...now that I am free..." Ryuko says as she looks up into the sky above her. She had been making her way training with her abilities and Scissor Blade towards a place called Hanouji Academy.

It seemed to take a lot longer to reach the island then she had originally thought but as she stands on the dock her newly acquired (stolen) White v-neck t-shirt, Black Leather jacket, tight Dark wash ripped jeans with a silver chain on the side, White socks and Black combat boots. Her Red irises scanning through the crowd of seemingly unknowing family members and students, as she had made her way into the lower ring of what seemed to be lower class citizens.

This is as good a place as any...I'm sure my Father's true killer is here....and I will make there lives a living hell.. Ryuko thinks as she calmly starts to make her way towards the trolley's to make her way up to the school.
————————————————————————
Satsuki Kiryuin sighs softly as another student had made the mistake of misbehaving and her Student council had been forced into having to put said student down leaving an opening slot for an apparently new Transfer student that had just arrived on the island today.

I may as well head out since classes for the day are almost finished.. Satsuki thinks as she stands up.

"Satsuki-Sama's allow me to escort you out." Gamgori Ira asks as Satsuki gives him a soft smile.

"Of course Ira." Satsuki says as the two start making there way out of the building. They make there way down into the courtyard where all the student are lined up standing at attention.

All accept one person wearing strange street clothes with unruly ragged Black hair and a strange Red stripe on her bangs, her Red eyes glaring in the direction of Satsuki before a smirk crosses her face. A smirk that sends a small shiver down Satsuki's spine.

"Do I know you...?" Satsuki asks as Ryuko stuffs her hands into her pockets.

"I dunno....but you might be able to help me out in showing me around. I'm new here just arrived today...and I want to...test myself out so to speak..." Ryuko says in a slow bored drawl as she walks up beside Satsuki and whispers in her ear. "I can sense the life fibers in those clothes....if you don't want me to destroy them and absorb them...you'll let me stay here..."

At the quiet growl of Ryuko's words Satsuki takes a couple steps back as a Boxing glove goes to hit Ryuko in the face, but instead of the girl going flying, hardened life fibers explode around her, creating a half cocoon.

"Did you really think that would work..." Ryuko growls her eyes seeming to flash as the Life Fibers vanish back into her body.

"H-How the...." The dude in the strange Boxer garments stutters out as Ryuko turns to face him, as she removes and expands her scissor blade from her pocket.

"W-Where did you!" Satsuki shouts, her eyes widening as she sees the Red Blade.

"Oh..so you do know something...heh...good" Ryuko says before she charges at the boxer. Using her new abilities to deflect and start to break apart his Life Fiber Gloves and Gold uniform, as she absorbs the Banshi threads into herself.

————————————————————————

Satsuki doesn't seem to understand just what she is getting herself into with this new girl being here.

"Satsuki-Sama! What shall I do about this ruffian!" Ira shouts as he prepares to activate his own Goku Uniform.

A single hand slowly raises as Ira stops his movements. Ryuko is standing over the naked form of the Boxer club leader, her combat boot resting on his butt. The girls hands are lazily resting in her pockets, she had obviously shrunk her Scissorblade back into small form. Her red irises are staring into Satsuki's own blue eyes.

"...fine, you may stay...but on the condition...that you remain in this school...and train the students...especially the no-stars." Satsuki says, as she tries to keep herself from panicking at the casual way this girl scans her up and down. That look...reminds her of every time her mother would take the chance to 'purify' her.

"Good...I guess I'll take that opportunity...and I guess I'll let you pick where I stay..." Ryuko shrugs slightly as she kicks the Boxer in his ass once more before she walks out of the school.

She doesn't even wait to hear what Satsuki would have to say about her housing options.
————————————————————————
(I know it's a little short, but I just felt this was the best place to end it, like the ending of Ryuko's fight. I keep forgetting the Boxer guys name. So I'm leaving it up to you guys, would you want Ryuko to live with Mako and her family. Or with Satsuki in her mansion beside the school.

Lemme know guys!)