Ch 3: Living With Your Past

(I don't, nor did I ever, own Kill la Kill. I only own this work and it's Plot point.)
- - - - - -
Ryuko growls quietly to herself as she looks up at yet another boring school day. That could or could not have any information on her father's killer. Satsuki had moved her into the household of one of the no star students. A girl by the name of Mako Mankanshoku, she was energetic and the males in her family were perverts. Ryuko quickly, without killing the men, beat some sense into them when they tried to sneak a look at her undressing.

"I can't make a big scene...those nudist bastards are still looking for me..." Ryuko mumbles quietly. "Even if this family is nothing but a bunch of pervs...it's better then being there..."

Ryuko sighs quietly, as she was wearing a White button up dress shirt, a red tie, her leather jacket with Black dress pants, white socks and nice Dress tennis shoes.

"Can't believe I have to wear this crap..." Ryuko mutters.

She was annoyed at the aspects of wearing a uniform. As well as being in a place unarmed. While she was lost in thought she didn't notice the elder man with shaggy blue hair seem to freeze in front of her desk. Ryuko's red irises slowly look up into a familiar face, her entire body tensing up as she stares at the head of Nudist Beach's face.

"So long as you do not make a scene...you won't be taken in..." Aikuro Mikisugi whispers down to the girl.

"Says the man...who wrongfully tortured me most of my life..." Ryuko snarls, her eyes flashing dangerously, as the bell rings signifying the end of the first half of the school day.

Mako jumps up from her sleeping state, taking her books and other materials. She starts to head out of the classroom, dragging Ryuko along behind her. The two of them heading out to where Ryuko would be teaching the self defense portion of the day.

"Ryuuuuuuko-chan!" Mako exuberantly squeals as they had stopped walking in front of the gym locker room. "Don't let him get to you!"

Ryuko blinks, before sighing softly, not really knowing why she can't get pissed off at the bubbly brunette girl. Her only true person she can call a friend.

"I can't help it Mako...what I am...I'm not human like you and your family." Ryuko murmurs, as she holds the door open for Mako, following her into the locker room.

The two fall into a quiet silence as they change. Ryuko putting on a Black tank top with Red accents on the sleeves and collar. Dark red gym shorts with white socks and her White tennis shoes. Ryuko's head turns slightly seeing the head honcho herself, Satsuki Kiryuin make her way into the locker room.

"Well well...if it isn't miss high and mighty herself..." Ryuko states with a smirks, walking up to the slightly taller women.
- - - - - -

(I think that's a good a place as any to end it and post it after so long. Thanks to my loyal readers. I know some of you probably thought this story was abandoned.

It's back in business!)