Part 1

Bendy P.O.V.

It was a normal day in the Studio, Alice was in the lower parts, Boris was sitting down playing his banjo, and I was waiting for someone to come inside to visit or something. Suddenly I heard the door open and then close. I chuckled quietly and snuck behind them. 

????1: Come on we have to prove we are NOT scaredy cats!

????2: D-Did we really h-have to come h-here.

Bendy P.O.V. 

As I got closer I realized they weren't normal they kind of looked like drinking cups. I shrugged and then waited for them to notice I was there. They didn't realize so I scared them.

Bendy: WHO ARE YOU!

????1 and 2 P.O.V.

We jumped and slowly turned around once we did we saw a small cat like person. We wondered how such a small person could have such a deep voice.

Bendy: Now I asked you two a question. Who are you?

????1: I'm Cuphead

????2: I'm M-Mugman

Bendy: *extends both hands*  I'm Bendy

Cuphead: *takes his right hand* Nice to meet you Bendy!

Mugman: *takes his left* Nice to meet you.

Bendy: So why are y'all here?

Cuphead: Well we wanted to show some people that we weren't scared easily so we came here.

Bendy: Oh! Well you two are going to be stuck here for a while so why don't I show you two around.

Cuphead: Well I have to ask Mugs about it.

Mugman: Sure

Cuphead: Yes!

Bendy: Well then follow me!