Part 3

Mugman P.O.V: I think it has been about a day since we were trapped here I don't really know since none of the clocks work. I have a bad feeling Cups has started acting strangely whenever he is around Bendy, asking him weird questions and things.

Bendy: Hey Boris what are you doing?

Boris: Oh! Hey Bendy I'm just cooking.

Bendy: What are you making?

Boris: Bacon soup.

Bendy: Could you come and get me when it's ready?

Boris: Sure!

Bendy P.O.V.: I was sitting in the drawing room when I heard a blast, Boris scream in pain, and a chilling laugh. I ran towards the kitchen and saw Boris slouched against the wall with a hole in his chest and Cuphead with this devilish look on his face. I ran over towards Boris and picked him up.

Boris: B-Bendy?

Bendy: Y-Yeah Boris ?

Boris: I-I'm sorry.

Bendy: Its not your fault.

Boris P.O.V.: It was growing dark, Bendy's  voice was fading, and it was getting cold. I was so sleepy and I thought it wouldn't hurt would it?

Bendy: B-Boris stay with me please! Wake up! *sobs* don't go!

Mugman P.O.V.: I heard a blast and knew something terrible had happened, I ran towards the sound and saw Bendy holding Boris. Then I saw Cuphead and put two and two together. 

Bendy: *turns towards Cuphead still holding Boris* HOW COULD YOU DO THIS! HOW!

Mugman: Bendy it was probably an accident! 

Bendy: NO IT WASNT! CUPHEAD JUST STOOD THERE, KILLED BORIS, AND LAUGHED! THIS WASNT AN ACCIDENT MUGMAN!

Mugman: *ran over to Cuphead and started shaking him* Did you do this on purpose?!? Did you?!?

Cuphead: Of course I did Mugs. They're our targets.

Mugman: You idiot I thought we agreed we wouldn't!

Cuphead: I did this for your own good.

Bendy:  I DONT CARE IF IT WAS AN ACCIDENT OR NOT YOU WILL PAY!

Mugman: *pulling Cuphead along with him* WE HAVE TO RUN!