Chp. 3

Trying to upload faster because people are reading it faster then I expected. Remember, some of the characters, statements, items,  places, and songs are from the games, I DO NOT OWN THEM. Thanks for reading and I hope you like it.

                     We get back to our hotel and we check out all the rooms. I take my boxes and put all of my things in my room. After I finish, I take a look at all of my belongings: pictures of my mother, dolls from her, snow globes, a ballerina music box I got when I was a baby, clothes, jewelry, and other stuff. I plop down on my bed, humming a tune to myself, when the door opens and my sister says "Lily, have you unpacked all your stuff?" "Yes." "Oh, and Lily, what do you want for dinner?" "Spaghetti please." I say. "Okay, anything else." She adds. "Nope." I say, then she closes the the door and disappears into the kitchen. I lye there and sing a song: When night is creepin' and I should be sleepin' in bed... I you were peepin' you'd find me weepin' instead. My lovin' daddy left his baby again, said he'd come back but he forgot to say when...night after night i'm cryin' 'daddy won't you please come home...?' Daddy won't you please come home? I'm so lonesome! No one can fill that vacant chair, home isn't home when your not there. No need to knock, the door is open for you, Please Daddy... Even the clock..keeps ticking Daddy won't you please come home? Daddy do you have to roam.. so very long...? There's lot's of other new sheiks that would like to be shieken... Haven't slipped yet, but I'm liable to weaken. Daddy, daddy won't you please come home. Please Daddy, even the clock... keeps tickin'. Daddy won't you please come home? Daddy do you have to roam... so very long...? There's lot's of other new sheiks that would like to be shieken... Haven't slipped yet, but I'm liable to weaken. Daddy, daddy won't you please come home...   When I say the final words of the song, my eyelids shut slowly, and I fall fast asleep.

                   When I wake, I stare at the ceiling for a very long time, not really wanting to move. But then I finally decide that I should get up and get dressed. I sit up lazily, stand up, make my bed, and pick out and outfit for the day. I'm wearing a blue dress. I don't feel like eating breakfast or sitting here doing nothing, so I think I might go explore Rapture. I open my bedroom door slowly, and walk to the front door, I slip out quietly and walk down the stairs to the large hall. I make my way over to the large map painted on the wall. "FootLight Theater." I whisper. I star skip all the way down to the theater. 'La, la, la, la' is what keeps coming out of my mouth. I finally make my way to there. I see the large open space that leads to it. But just then, I hear this loud thunking sound. I quickly dash back to my apartment that way whatever that was won't get me.

 The song on side from youtube is the song she sings before she falls asleep, so if you would like to listen to it, go right ahead! : D